XBX1 State of Decay 2

Dancing Potato

Premiership Player
Jul 7, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Really looking forward to this. The first game was super enjoyable and addictive but let down by a few technical issues and didn't quite capitalise on its seamless integration of base/community building and zombie slaying.

Just hope it's as much a blast in single player as it can/will be in co-op.

dirty2

F*** the southern power
Nov 6, 2016
Bar Rossa
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal
So so looking forward to sod2 hopefully they make it easy to mod/change name traits of the hero's. Because would love to put in my mates/family into the game...

Really liked the first one too. I've been on the fence over the last few weeks on whether to buy an XB1, so will watch this one closely as to whether it's going to be the tipping point for me to move over!

Sod2 rumoured to out late March or April.. has been classified now..

Saw a video on Facebook saying something like 27th - 29th of March, or 26th of June, according to some Amazon listings. Can't wait! Have been playing the first one quite a bit lately after biting the bullet and getting an Xbox One at Christmas. Such a great game, just lacks depth

Yeah got the first one not expecting much..was pretty sick of the games I had but ended up loving sod.

It came out at the best time too. Walking Dead was at it's peak, zombie games were starting to die out. But State of Decay gave us a Walking Dead style game that we could just sit around and enjoy and play whichever way we wanted.

I don't know how to tag URL's for videos properly, but there's a gameplay video on that link too. Maybe someone more competent than me in the realm of bigfooty can bring it across

upload_2018-3-7_11-35-13.png

EB has it up now!

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Hope they haven't strayed too far from the arcade like feel of the first, to me the highlight was the people, the base building, and the surviving. Hope there's also difficulty setting because I'm a pansy.

The first is my favourite survival horror/zombie action game.

How exactly does the early access work if it's a physical copy?

How exactly does the early access work if it's a physical copy?

I don't think it does :( Unless the store you bought it from is going to release it early for you (like with the Ronaldo version of FIFA 18) , early access probably only applies to people getting it digitally and not through the games pass

Back