State of Origin State of Origin 2020 - Expressions of interest (EoI posts ONLY)

Remove this Banner Ad

CDyB08s.png

Thanks to Barrybran for the ok to re-purpose your magnificent logo.

After the successful relaunch of the State of Origin concept with the Series XIV carnival in 2019, myself and members of the committee, with the endorsement of admin Ant Bear are looking to establish another carnival 12 months on, with a view to ensuring the concept remains alive and well, and can thrive as an integral part of the Sweet FA competition for the future.

Having enjoyed fantastic support in S27, we are looking to gauge the support from the community for another carnival at the completion of the S28 season.

State of Origin is an awesome part of our game, it brings campaigners together from all across the competition and gives us something extra to win and hang s**t over our teammates for, plus a tasty little badge those SA w***ers have no right in holding indefinitely, so let's make it happen.

If you are interested in taking part in an upcoming series, please fill out the form, tag anyone you think might be keen and let's see if we can get this off the ground.

Name (your BigFooty username):
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/QLD/TAS/NT/ALLIES/NSWACT):
Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition):
Sweet FA CV/Resume (optional):

We have a layout in mind, which will at this stage be a 3 week series in January. We are absolutely open to any thoughts or suggestions on how we might be able to structure the competition to get the most out of it and to really do it justice. Let's get some chat happening in here.

Cheers,

TiF

Last edited:
Name (your BigFooty username): TheInjuryFactory
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/ALLIES/NSWACT): WA
Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition): denial
Sweet FA CV/Resume (optional): Series XIV Wally Medallist*, Coney Island Warriors captain, 8th in Rising Star Award, S27 All-SFA rover

* To be formally recognised shortly.

In cos bringing this back was a large part of my legacy

Name (your BigFooty username): Kennedy Parker
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/ALLIES/NSWACT): NSW/ACT
Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition): Allies
Sweet FA CV/Resume (optional): Series XIV Wally Medallist*, Coney Island Warriors captain, 8th in Rising Star Award, S27 All-SFA rover

Name (your BigFooty username): BRAB
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/ALLIES/NSWACT): QLD
Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition): Allies

Last edited:
Name (your BigFooty username): Wacky Tiger
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/ALLIES/NSWACT): SA
Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition): SA
Sweet FA CV/Resume (optional): Former SA captain, Dual Mobbs Medalist, TLFUA-Tiger Medal, Premiership Captain, EKA Medalist, Deestroy Medalist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[/B]

Name (your BigFooty username): Riviat
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/ALLIES/NSWACT): NSWACT
Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition): SA
Sweet FA CV/Resume (optional): Future Premiership winning player (future meaning 1 season or 100). I will win a premiership whether i have to bribe/steal or fight my way to it! :trophy:😤

Last edited:
Name (your BigFooty username): SarahSmiles
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/ALLIES/NSWACT): Vic Country
Vic Metro as it's where I live now
Won a flag and kicked a few goals once or twice

Name (your BigFooty username): Dr Mantis Taboggan
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/QLD/ALLIES/NSWACT): WA
WA or nothing
Generally dominating the SFA (in my head at least)

Name (your BigFooty username): WaynesWorld19
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/ALLIES/NSWACT): Sth Aust
Going to the Beach
Rising Star Favorite, cruelly denied by SFA internal politics ....also key playmaker from the BP in Sth Aust's last SOO win .....

Name (your BigFooty username): Naturaldisaster
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/ALLIES/NSWACT):
VicM
Sweet FA CV/Resume (optional): Played in x2 Grand Finals, Ex captain, league simmer, most people’s 30th favourite poster

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Name (your BigFooty username): AceAndy
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/QLD/TAS/NT/ALLIES/NSWACT): NSW/ACT
Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition): ALLIES i guess
Season 28 Premiership Winning Co-Captain

Name (your BigFooty username): fitzroybowiedog
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/QLD/TAS/NT/ALLIES/NSWACT): Allies
Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition): Vic M
Sweet FA CV/Resume (optional): comfortably passed his best before date.

Name (your BigFooty username): Nunez
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/QLD/TAS/NT/ALLIES/NSWACT): Qld
Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition): ALLIES
season 27 premiership midfielder, S27 Mobbs medalist, SFAs only certified Rock Star

Name (your BigFooty username): beez
Preferred State: Vic Metro
Sweet FA CV/Resume (optional): My two most loathed Sweet FA adversaries, ClarkeM and Ljp86, are the two greatest State of Origin advocates of my time. It's an honour and a privilege to play against them.

Name (your BigFooty username): Callums_Guns
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/ALLIES/NSWACT): NSW/ACT
Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition): Vic Country
Sweet FA CV/Resume (optional): Demons ROY S27, S28 Finals MVP

Name (your BigFooty username): Jivlain
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/QLD/TAS/NT/ALLIES/NSWACT): Allies
Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition): The Oceans
2x Ninty2winty Medal winner

Name (your BigFooty username): PhenomenalV1
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/QLD/TAS/NT/ALLIES/NSWACT): Vic Metro
Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition): Vic Country, I guess

- Former Dragons FFC Captain, Season 27 All-SFA forward pocket, 3 time PhenomenalV1 Medalist (Dragons leading goalkicker), Season 23 Premiership player at some irrelevant hack club, 2 time JT_Medalist, ex-game show host, one time cult leader, former Vic Metro vice-captain/mascot.

- Current lurker with a 35% love-65% hate relationship with the content of this board, not willing to come back to the league full time, only willing to do State of Origin because I deserve to retire with a premiership of some kind, and this seems like my best bet.

Name (your BigFooty username): I Dont Care
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/QLD/TAS/NT/ALLIES/NSWACT): QLD Allies
Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition): Laughing
Sweet FA CV/Resume (optional): Random like the Sim

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back