Autopsy State of Origin, 2020: Victoria v All-Stars *Hill & Gresham playing*

Remove this Banner Ad

You all know we almost had Dusty at the Saints but Watters vetoed it.

I hate Watters
tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marshall and Billings should both have played in this game.
100%
Not sure how both Goldy and Stefan Martin were picked ahead of Marshall and Billing’s is certainly better than Saad (although he was nice last night) and Lloyd

100%
Not sure how both Goldy and Stefan Martin were picked ahead of Marshall and Billing’s is certainly better than Saad (although he was nice last night) and Lloyd

I think Marshall really only played 3/4 of a season of elite footy. Putting bias aside I get why they make him earn his stripes before walking in ahead of guys that have been good for years. I'd rather others don't rate him either. Wait until we sign him up for 7 years on a low ball contract first.

I think Marshall really only played 3/4 of a season of elite footy. Putting bias aside I get why they make him earn his stripes before walking in ahead of guys that have been good for years. I'd rather others don't rate him either. Wait until we sign him up for 7 years on a low ball contract first.
I mean, the bar was low for ruckman. Scott Lycett was getting a gig for the All Stars, which Marshall technically qualified for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back