State of Origin State of Origin 2021 Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Mark me down for the mighty VICTORIA COUNTRY!

Carn the Counts!

Name (your BigFooty username): Sparkle
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/QLD/TAS/NT/ALLIES/NSWACT): VicC
Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition): SA
Sweet FA CV/Resume (optional): Season 27 Sin City Swamprats drazah Medal, Season 27 and Season 29 Premiership Player, 2020 SoO Representative and VicC Vice-Captain

And of course now I read the OP properly and see I don't need to sign up again. Carry on.

But let it be known that the mighty Counts are back 💪

“To make the sign-up process more efficient, we will be running the EOI a little bit different this year. Instead of having everyone re apply again, we will be sticking with the original squads and running an EOI only for those who did not participate in the last carnival. So, if you played SoO in 2020, you do not need to sign up here again. “

View attachment 1009251

Yeah, sorry about that. Got swept up in the excitement of SoO season

“To make the sign-up process more efficient, we will be running the EOI a little bit different this year. Instead of having everyone re apply again, we will be sticking with the original squads and running an EOI only for those who did not participate in the last carnival. So, if you played SoO in 2020, you do not need to sign up here again. “

View attachment 1009251

yeah but shuddup though. You should know no one reads your posts ....

View attachment 1009251
Maybe you need to make that in extra large font lol

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Name (your BigFooty username): Genghis Tron
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/QLD/TAS/NT/ALLIES/NSWACT): VicM
Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition): if VicM is full then I'm out.
Sweet FA CV/Resume (optional): All-SFA from my one full season (2nd coming this season), S28 SoO winning ruckman, Contributor to Team Dark's win over some losers, BOG in the latest Tittybong Cup win. Basically if you want to win an out of regular season series, have me in your side.

NaturalDisaster Antonio BlueVein cooney we absolutely thrashed the comp last time. Let's do it again.
I’m in! Sign me up for vic metro please! If not I’m also out

Name (your BigFooty username): Tonga Bob
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/QLD/TAS/NT/ALLIES/NSWACT): Tonga
Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition): Western Australia
Sweet FA CV/Resume (optional): S29 All-SFA, narrowly averted a rookie curse, Triple Dragon Medal recipient (the insides are made of chocolate), DeWhorean driver. S30 CIW LG, top 3 in the SFA for Kicks/Handballs/Marks/Frees Against/Disposals/DT Points/Exie things/ beez's Knockout comp/Being just a f*cken awesome person really.

View attachment 1009283

I feel like I’ve undersold myself. Oh well, as they say, better to underpromise and overperform.

I feel like I’ve undersold myself. Oh well, as they say, better to underpromise and overperform.
I've been living that creed my whole life. It seems to have worked for 44 years.

Absolutely mate. The selectors are mad for chess skills.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back