State of Origin State of Origin Discussion thread 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Queensland is built on this sort of stuff. Guys like Shaun Berrigan, Ben Ikin etc plugging a gap wherever it’s needed. Morgan’s biggest problem this season in the games I’ve watched - one of them from point blank range - is that he isn’t running nearly as much. He’s extremely dangerous on his feet, in attack I very much like idea of him at fullback. I also wouldn’t be surprised to see Munster - who was stunningly good at #1 while Slater was injured two years ago for Melbourne - go back for a couple of spells, a consequence of having Morgan in the side to come up an play five-eighth. He has trained there a few times this week.

Milford’s inconsistency seems to have him marked down in a lot of people’s eyes but 20 minutes of him close to his best from the bench is enough to win a match.

Carn Qld.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have little interest in sitting through 20-30 minutes of s**t. Especially in this weather.

Any chance us normies get a punch on tonight? thats all we watch for, have been let down year after year now

They got rid of that years ago. Realised players belting each other with referees doing nothing in the 2010s was a terrible look.

Can't see Queensland losing. It's one thing to say how fast the NSW backline is. It's another to realise that besides Tom Trbojevic, none of them know how to tackle. Inglis and Chalmers will think it's Christmas.
Queensland by 20

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can't see Queensland losing. It's one thing to say how fast the NSW backline is. It's another to realise that besides Tom Trbojevic, none of them know how to tackle. Inglis and Chalmers will think it's Christmas.
Queensland by 20

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mitchell can tackle, he just over commits way too much when he comes flying out of the line. It shuts down a lot of moves but it also leaves the roosters incredibly vulnerable if they manage to get past him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back