State of Origin State of Origin XVI Round 2: Western Australia vs South Australia @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey mate are you having a couple?
I had a few after the nasty messages from the ex-whore telling me she is going to the kids I'm cruel because I won't take them to see the kids of people who turned on me most specifically the best man at my wedding and his wife.

Meanwhile, in Brazil...

Nice view. Shame about the beer flavoured water though.

Wow. One of the few things I don’t miss about WA is the relentless heat in summer
SA have had a mild summer this year though so conditions will favour us

I'm used to it so I don't mind it, I'd much rather the heat than an endless amount of days of rain. Adelaide's last few summers have been above average but this summer has been a bit below average so far although closer to what they normally have.

My family lived in Carnarvon between 1973 and 1977 (due to Dad's work). I remember sitting all day in front of the air conditioner in 1977, because it was 47C. I also recall an overnight minimum of 37C one night - it was 40C at midnight!!!!!

Carnarvon can get very hot with the north easterly blowing in there. I'm sure you would have had your fair share of bananas there too.

Pissed off that South African Steakhouse can't remember the name closed down ... and that very corner pub on the wharf in between the swimming area and the boat docks is that still open? The Breakwater? That place smashes it on the weekends.

The old Breakwater Tavern was the best pub ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad luck, Black Swans. We gave SA too much of a head start and while our second half was very good, we left ourselves with a bit too much to do in the third and final quarters.

Some good games again by a group of players, Barrybran had a great game as did Metalcrusher, TheInjuryFactory, Tonga Bob and serial_thrilla while CakeEater bagged four goals up forward.

Disappointing to lose but we showed we're a decent side when we want to turn it on. The next round sees us with a bye so we'll have some time to rest up before our next encounter. :thumbsu:

Go Black Swans!! :thumbsu:

Great win SA!

I hope MannumPower is okay after being flattened twice in two minutes.

Back luck Sandgropers, and thanks to Dingster for posting.

Time to hit up some Chicken Treat (was always better than Red Rooster lol).

Great win SA!

Back luck Sandgropers, and thanks to Dingster for posting.

Time to hit up some Chicken Treat (was always better than Red Rooster lol).
I remember going to Chicken Treat one night - I went through the drive through and ordered half a chicken and chips, but was dumbfounded when the girl told me, "I'm sorry sir: we've run out of chicken!!!" When I got to the window, she apologised profusely, and offered me a voucher for next time.

A chicken place with no chicken is about as bizarre as an honest politician, or Gold Coast playing finals!!!

We played again? Calm the f*ck down, SoO!

• In an enthralling contest, Tonga Bob came out tops over the brave kdavva74. - 95m from 0 to 95.

We may have been Snowtowned but claiming a victory over my boy kdavva74 almost makes up for it.

I'm going back to bed.

Great win SA!

I've seen him do his best work passed out face down on the ground. I'm sure he will be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Remove this Banner Ad

Back