State of Origin State of Origin XVI Round 3: Victoria Country v Allies @ Norm Minns Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

So this is what an Allies qootballer looks like.

giphy.gif
Hate to see your mouth guard šŸ¤£
hick.gif

Aaahhhh ... you're just embarrassed to say that you're a Picnic guy. It's OK. No judgement here.
Having seen walls of text and not read too much into, I have no idea what this means and if it is good, bad or otherwise.
Yo when is this game happening?
Hopefully ******* soon, I'd rather support Vic Metro than put up with another day of this s**t.

Cherry Ripe - Wrong
Toblerone - Yeah they're up there
Turkish Delight - No F$&%^ way. Next you'll be saying Polly Waffles rule!!
Twirl - MEH
Peppermint crisp - Double MEH
Bounty - You're kidding right?
Aero - 's ok I guess
Twix - Ultra MEH
Mars - Classic
Flake - Yessssss

Where is the Violet crumble or Crunchie? Where is the Chikito? Cobbers or GTFO. Where are my Choo Choo bars and White Knights?

You will find the vile Choo Choo in your berley bucket

Having seen walls of text and not read too much into, I have no idea what this means and if it is good, bad or otherwise.

Hopefully ******* soon, I'd rather support Vic Metro than put up with another day of this sh*t.

Cheer up Halfy. Your flock will be despatched in an hour or so

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get used to unengaging match threads, the Wazzas are clinical for them
Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll see you plenty this season, you run your trivia s**t in MOTRā€™s yeh? Probably see you about 9 times then.
Cheer up Halfy. Your flock will be despatched in an hour or so
I hope so, canā€™t wait to see the look on Clarkeyā€™s face when we tank for his milestone match.

Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll see you plenty this season, you run your trivia sh*t in MOTRā€™s yeh? Probably see you about 9 times then.
You planning on taking up gate crashing in S31? Can't believe the Wazzas have already done this to you =(

They're all from different states mate, got nothing else in common.
There's an innate beauty in people from all over the world being able to find common interests. The SFA was never a competition built to pit people against each other on the basis of arbitrary geographical boundaries. It's thrived and grown because people from all over joined together to build a community.

The Allies are the only SoO team that truly representative of the spirit of the SFA.

There's an innate beauty in people from all over the world being able to find common interests. The SFA was never a competition built to pit people against each other on the basis of arbitrary geographical boundaries. It's thrived and grown because people from all over joined together to build a community.

The Allies are the only SoO team that truly representative of the spirit of the SFA.
giphy.gif

mmm my kind of food

View attachment 1039506
This was the worst thread I ever participated in and will probably stay and that way for the next few years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back