State of Origin State of Origin XVI Round 4: South Australia vs Allies at Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

1610512605057.png

Thanks in large part to ClarkeM not wanting to do any sort of heavy lifting whatsoever, yet wanting to claim any sort of glory that comes his way, I will be bringing you Round 4 of the 16th State of Origin series.

This is a top of the table clash between the Croweaters of South Australia and the Allies of ... wherever they're from. South Australia had the bye in round one, but followed that up with a tight 7 point victory over WA and a high scoring two goal victory last start over those scumbags from Vic Metro. The Allies on the other hand came from behind in round 1 to beat Metro in a a dour low scoring affair, a week of in round two and finally a demolition job over the Counts yesterday. Due to this, the Allies sit on top of the ladder with a large percentage but with a win this week, either of these teams can all but secure a Grand Final berth.

Players to Watch:

SOUTH AUSTRALIA

Cadsky - has been running amok in the midfield this season, averaging 31 touches per game and leading this pack.
sausageroll - the Season 31 rookie has already bagged 12 goals this series with bags of 1 and 11.

ALLIES

MC Bad Genius - destroyed the Counts last start with a mammoth effort in the midfield, is leading the Allies in DT and Exie points.
Yakker - an inspired move to Full Forward last game saw Yak Daddy slot through 6 majors.

The only winner in this one is everyone that doesn't have to play qootball at the Adelaide Oval.​

tumblr_pdwuajC4yi1u1zj48_1280.gifv

LET'S GO ALLIES

Riviat
Grand Uncle Horace
HawkAussie
akkaps
Yakker
AceAndy
The Filth Wizard
ShaunDuggan
Dingster
Callums_Guns
I Dont Care
BRAB
Ant Bear
fitzroybowiedog
Strigoi
Hatchy1992
harry000
Nunez
Jivlain
PMBangers
Bastyy
tony
T2B_
Rioli8217
SM
GWS Goose
moginie
MC Bad Genius

At least the match threads only go for 2 days instead of 4 like they used to, which means we get to beat you sooner.

Happy for you to have your revenge here Phil.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, I just don't have anything to banter with South Australians, generally speaking. Except of course for how terrible their tap water is.
Leave our water alone - as long as you chew it thoroughly, it's fine.

Hey por_please_ya, it's been 411 days since I killed you in that Survivor Werewolf game. I'm sure you've played countless werewolf games since then, surely in one of them you managed to get a win as evil right?

Happy for you to have your revenge here Phil.
You do realise that teams win back to back flags about as often as the Counts register a win? We'll be more than happy to take the title back this season.

You do realise that teams win back to back flags about as often as the Counts register a win? We'll be more than happy to take the title back this season.

I'm not looking past round one at the moment.

I know the joke works better with a Hall of Famer, but that slick git has done fu** all this season and I demand you fix this graphic.
Sorry who are you again?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back