State of Origin State of Origin XVI Round 4: Western Australia vs Vic Metro at Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m sorry but I don’t think that we actually get subjected to Triple M’s Hot Breakfast in every other state. I have no clue what you’re talking about :)
WA finally got hit with the Triple M stick a few weeks back. 92.9FM took over the brand, whilst HIT went to 94.5FM.

I’m sorry but I don’t think that we actually get subjected to Triple M’s Hot Breakfast in every other state. I have no clue what you’re talking about :)

You know how in Western Australia Triple M plays the Mitchell & Michael show at breakfast time??

It's basically that--- except that unlike most radio DJ's people actually know who Eddie McGuire & Luke Darcy are. Where as Mitchell & Michael are just two white dudes who live in a share house and spend their Thursday nights on Tinder.

You know how in Western Australia Triple M plays the Mitchell & Michael show at breakfast time??

It's basically that--- except that unlike most radio DJ's people actually know who Eddie McGuire & Luke Darcy are. Where as Mitchell & Michael are just two white dudes who live in a share house and spend their Thursday nights on Tinder.
That’s cool and all, but who the * is Luke Darcy?

We also have the best posting list in the comp, you have BLUEALLTHRU and Metalcrusher :$

Guess that goes to show, not much good comes out of WA
Now hold on a second there when discussing my friends, Natural. They actually left other states to go there, so at least get some facts straight before shitting on them, if you don’t mind.

They chose the backwards life.
Our speed date was that memorable i cant even remember which number you were.... ;)
The one that got arrested for breaking parole.
Dear Vic Metro,

I sh*t on you literally every day.

Your pal,

Bob.
That’s odd, given that you left WA to live in Vic Metro.
Poor bastards. I can only imagine how horrendous that must have been.
It was terrible. There were Freo supporters errrrrrrrrwhere!
In my case it was true that I was a sole poster for a while. I'm happy to let this pass.
Mate, you’re an absolute shoe in!

I’ll leave.
Rules you out too I guess.
0F20A3D0-D972-48BF-8905-BC646AE0598E.jpeg
Ease up campaignery. I've done some of my best work in back alleys behind pubs up against a wall. Which doesn't say much about the quality of my other work. 🤣
I can’t believe we fit 18 rocks in your cavity in one sitting! Best boys weekend ever!
Great to see you posting again mate, even if it is for the scum of WA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sole as in only, pay attention dickhead.
Now hold on a second there when discussing my friends, Natural. They actually left other states to go there, so at least get some facts straight before shitting on them, if you don’t mind.

They chose the backwards life.

The one that got arrested for breaking parole.

That’s odd, given that you left WA to live in Vic Metro.

It was terrible. There were Freo supporters errrrrrrrrwhere!

Mate, you’re an absolute shoe in!

I’ll leave.

View attachment 1039949

I can’t believe we fit 18 rocks in your cavity in one sitting! Best boys weekend ever!

Great to see you posting again mate, even if it is for the scum of WA.
Yeah but how good was this multi?!

Dont get too cocky, I am not sparing you
Sparing him from what? If you think the best of what you bring is better than anything Tonga Bob can bring your delusions are worse than I could have possibly imagined.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back