State of Origin State of Origin XVI Round 5: Allies V Western Australia @ Cazaly’s Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Join the Dragons and you get to choose how many posts serial_thrilla is allowed to make in game threads. The whole SFA will thank you!

Yeah...but then he’d have to wake up every morning knowing he’s a Dragon.

Yeah...but then he’d have to wake up every morning knowing he’s a Dragon.
I will take over the club and turn it into the season 30 rookies super club. PMBangers we found our club to take over.

I will take over the club and turn it into the season 30 rookies super club. PMBangers we found our club to take over.

I mean that was the Serpents plan all along, glad to hear it’s still going strong.

wHkPNzB.png

WESTERN AUSTRALIA OFFICIAL TEAMSHEET
ROUND 5 VS ALLIES
AT CAZALY'S STADIUM

B: Chipmunk - MWPP - xenxen
HB: TY24 - Van_Dyke - Tonga Bob
C: Ljp86 - Biggie - serial_thrilla
HF: BLUEALLTHRU - Agent93 - Matera92
F: omgfridge - Metalcrusher - guero
FOLL: Tarkyn_24 - TheInjuryFactory - Barrybran

INT: CakeEater - Carson Dial

CHANGES

Chipmunk - OUT to BP
MWPP - FF to FB
xenxen - FB to BP
Carson Dial - HBF to INT
Tommycash - INT to OUT
TY24 - OUT to HBF
Van_Dyke - FP to CHB
miggs - CHB to OUT
omgfridge - C to FP
Biggie - OUT to C
Metalcrusher - Ru to FF
Tarkyn_24 - BP to Ru

giphy.gif
You’re breathtaking.

Huge game Black Swans!! A big game against the Allies with the winner to progress through to the final. Time to give it all we've got here and leave nothing out on the field in this one!! :thumbsu:

Go Black Swans!! :thumbsu:

It seems like I am now a free agent, who wants me, let me hear your offers.
Roys sign Tony. Your "business ventures" will thrive under the radar and you escape the oppression of MWPP and the constant re-runs of Harry Potter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roys sign Tony. Your "business ventures" will thrive under the radar and you escape the oppression of MWPP and the constant re-runs of Harry Potter.
That would be a great move for both the Roys and tony

If tony thrives at the Roys that's enough for me, especially since you lost Rob and that other guy
Oh dear lord. Nobody thrives at the Roys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back