Discussion State of our jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

Expect to see the yellow hot cross bun training jumpers available for 2021 along with a black/grey version.

I also believe that pepper money will not be on the jumpers after this year
Wanted to buy the red 'hot cross bun' jumper this year but missed on my size. Serves me right for trying to wait until the end of year sale. Yellow's fun and all but I hope the red comes back in 2021!

Wanted to buy the red 'hot cross bun' jumper this year but missed on my size. Serves me right for trying to wait until the end of year sale. Yellow's fun and all but I hope the red comes back in 2021!
Hoping the yellow player issues get sold this year. I’ve got every other jumper from this season.

Brought the red training hot cross bun gurnsey :hearteyes:

Gotta say I’m a fan - would love to keep our normal for home games & have the candy stripe/hot cross bun as clash/alternate options
I’d love it if we had three jumpers. Regular tri panel, a white strip and then changed up the design of an alternate every couple of years. Loved the reimagine Moorabbin one and love the Red Cross jumper.

Can confirm from someone in the industry that St Kilda are going with NB
What's the fit like?

ISC, for instance, I found to be oddly long and slim.

I really like the look of these as a clash strip and training tops - the clash top especially.

I know that we don't have O'Neill's as our providers but what do folks here think of our providers going for something similar? Screenshot_20201016-194050_Chrome.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm surprised that our marketing crew haven't created St Kilda themed face masks.

I saw a couple of Dons players wearing black ones with a red sash and thought our colours and themes lend themselves well to a facemask.

If we'd had our players wear them for the Brownlow in their suits, they'd sell by the bucket load. Opportunity lost.

I'm surprised that our marketing crew haven't created St Kilda themed face masks.

I saw a couple of Dons players wearing black ones with a red sash and thought our colours and themes lend themselves well to a facemask.

If we'd had our players wear them for the Brownlow in their suits, they'd sell by the bucket load. Opportunity lost.

they do have them on the saints shop site

they do have them on the saints shop site

Ah well there you go! Thanks.

I don't want to be too critical but hidden away on page 2 of the merch list beside the other Saints themed dollar shop garbage, with no pictures of players wearing them either on the site or in the media is not nearly prominent enough.

Remember that this is an item which is at the moment both ubiquitous and necessary to wear in public. Should be on the opening page, not just of the Saints shop but on the entire Saints site.

Our star players wearing them. Would have looked great with the Brownlow suits too. Oh well.

For kids you could have close cropped photos of a player with just the face mask STK cap and their eyes and you have to guess which player it is.

(Do one for Membrey and Kent and you can also get Eddie McGuire to guess which one's which!)

The masks themselves could look a bit hipper too, the one with loads of little logos is like a tie, it's awful and the other two are alright but pretty unimaginative. We've got 3 colours, we've got a cross, we've got the tricolour and candybar stripes, we've got the indigenous design themes of the last few years, we have plenty of design options.

I know we probably got them shipped up in a hurry, but looks like facemasks are going to be around for a while so let's get the design team onto it and get something that you would want to cover the bottom half of your face with!

Three-year deal with New Balance.
This is great news! Looking forward to seeing what they do with our great tops

I really like the look of these as a clash strip and training tops - the clash top especially.

I know that we don't have O'Neill's as our providers but what do folks here think of our providers going for something similar?View attachment 987379

Looks like a Power Ranger. I don't mind a single block of colour with a big shield idea though. A full red with just a shield would look alright and all black and all white the same. Three clash strips , three x the sales.

Three-year deal with New Balance.
In the era of lockdowns, shortened season etc etc. It great that the saints were able to get a 3 year deal with N B.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back