Discussion State of our jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got a couple of special ones, the 140 year one and the replica '66, those are the two I'd frame. The rest are just variations of the candy stripe over the years, best clash strip we've ever had I reckon
Can you post a pic of what the 140 year old one looks like ?

Can you post a pic of what the 140 year old one looks like ?
s-l300.jpg

Has the name of every player that has played for us

Got told a rumour today by a person from the club that the one-off 150th jumper will be based on the 66' jumper with the large crude (in a good way) crest. I've got 2x $20 Saints Store vouchers going towards it

As much as I'd love to see the original jumper worn again (as per the 140th year jumper) this sounds like the most symbolic, likely option. Would absolutely love to see a current-day jumper with the large crest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's the logo that kills it. And the square patch needs to be much bigger. Sponsors need to fit inside the panels. Piping on the collars an instant throwback to 2009 - personally hated it, liked the full white much better.

But of course it's a collectors item so it'll fly off the shelves

Looks pretty good!

I'd love the club to pull a Collingwood and stick the crest above the sponsor be ah well.

Can we get the numbers early again now that Ross is back?

Keep #10 free for Spida Jnr in a year or two.

Will #2 be given out or retired for good?

I want BJ to hand the #18 to our first pick in the draft - CMac, Pou, Buzz, Tatas...

Cordy into #21 next to Doogs.

Hayes in #25?

Sharman or Highmore up to #14?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back