THIS!!!!!!
saints-2016-idea.png

Moorabbin Ghost

Premiership Player
Apr 28, 2015
Australia
AFL Club
St Kilda
Does anyone know what was wrong with the ISC Guernseys, that meant we wanted to change. It just seems they were doing a fine job. If it ain't broke, and all that.

Gear manufacturers are pretty much just sponsors. I don't know the exact details but I do know we all but signed with BLK a couple of years back before ISC came to the party and we did a better deal.
All this change to BLK means is that it's a better deal for us.
I loved the ISC gear, high quality stuff.
I know people are worried about BLK's colours but we made it clear in negotiations that our colours will not be compromised on. Let's just wait and see a proper photo or a release to see how they've done, but white cuff and collar will look amazing next year.

Gear manufacturers are pretty much just sponsors. I don't know the exact details but I do know we all but signed with BLK a couple of years back before ISC came to the party and we did a better deal.
I know people are worried about BLK's colours but we made it clear in negotiations that our colours will not be compromised on. Let's just wait and see a proper photo or a release to see how they've done, but white cuff and collar will look amazing next year.
Thanks for the info MG :thumbsu:

Speck

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
The main thing I want to see is our clash not too white.

The current clash is a perfect blend of our colours and being white enough as a clash. It screams St Kilda.

Has anyone mocked up a black version of our clash? Would love to see it.

Jun 9, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
The main thing I want to see is our clash not too white.

The current clash is a perfect blend of our colours and being white enough as a clash. It screams St Kilda.

Has anyone mocked up a black version of our clash? Would love to see it.
this is from the centenary celebrations back in 1966 and was on footy jumpers.com
image.gif

Yeah i know peeps keep complaining about BLKs colors. But until i see one properly and not just a half fuzzy snapchat pic or peeps comparing it to other teams BLK jumpers i hold off on judging them.
Lets see the damn thing in the flesh first before we go ape droppings.

Oct 1, 2010
Vermont
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Celtic, Glasgow Warriors, Wolves
Does our home kit look like a jump suit???
Just a personal opinion more than anything else.

First, we've got a very long tradition of having our front of jumper being more or less evenly split between black, white and red. The lack of black isn't a big problem, but the top bits should really be white too, and some trimming, either black or white on the shorts.

Second, I like Blacks, Whites, Blues and Browns as base colours. Sydney is tolerable as the front is mostly white, and Freo is ok for purple, but I hate Gold Coast, GWS, Tigers Clash, Essendon Clash, Adelaide's Yellow and Red Clashes, anything where Port uses Teal as the base.

Masquerade

All Australian
Mar 5, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Yeah i know peeps keep complaining about BLKs colors. But until i see one properly and not just a half fuzzy snapchat pic or peeps comparing it to other teams BLK jumpers i hold off on judging them.
Lets see the damn thing in the flesh first before we go ape droppings.

Personally, I wanted black cuffs but somehow most of you seem to think the white ones look better. Didn't realise 80% of Saints fans were color blind ( :p )

That being said, all the club needs to do is get Dempster to model one of these and all is good. That guy looks good in anything.

Sep 19, 2007
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Anaheim Ducks, PSV Eindhoven
Just a personal opinion more than anything else.

First, we've got a very long tradition of having our front of jumper being more or less evenly split between black, white and red. The lack of black isn't a big problem, but the top bits should really be white too, and some trimming, either black or white on the shorts.

Second, I like Blacks, Whites, Blues and Browns as base colours. Sydney is tolerable as the front is mostly white, and Freo is ok for purple, but I hate Gold Coast, GWS, Tigers Clash, Essendon Clash, Adelaide's Yellow and Red Clashes, anything where Port uses Teal as the base.
Just remember that the shorts would have the black and white stripes and logo down the sides similar to our black and white short versions

Personally, I wanted black cuffs but somehow most of you seem to think the white ones look better. Didn't realise 80% of Saints fans were color blind ( :p )

That being said, all the club needs to do is get Dempster to model one of these and all is good. That guy looks good in anything.
Now that youve mentioned the dreaded black cuff Vs white cuffs again:eek::D.
Its looks like most peeps arent gonna be 100% happy again.
We either had a great colored jumper but most werent happy with cuff color.
Now weve got fantastic cuffs but peeps not 100% happy with brightness of jumper color.

Ok so the jumper aint 100% perfect, who cares its still a Saints jumper peeps so lets embrace it:thumbsu:

Oct 1, 2010
Vermont
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Celtic, Glasgow Warriors, Wolves
Juts remember that the shorts would have the black and white stipes and logo down the sides like our black and white shorts do.
A simple change like the top quarters being white as well would fix it, alongside the trimming. There's just RED!!!!! And a little bit of white. And even less black. Which would be fine. If there was more whit.

Back