Discussion State of our jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

Now that youve mentioned the dreaded black cuff Vs white cuffs again:eek::D.
Its looks like most peeps arent gonna be 100% happy again.
We either had a great colored jumper but most werent happy with cuff color.
Now weve got fantastic cuffs but peeps not 100% happy with brightness of jumper color.

Ok so the jumper aint 100% perfect, who cares its still a Saints jumper peeps so lets embrace it:thumbsu:

Yeah for sure.

No point complaining here anyway, I'll just write a letter to the club :p

That's debatable.
you do know 'most' means ' not all' dont you:p
For the record Ice-Wolf i think the black cuffs look fantastic as well:thumbsu: Makes jumper look a bit edgier/tougher IMO.
But!!!! i also like the white cuffs as well as they seem a bit more traditional .
So im on the fence.
Good to see anybody being passionate about the club. Be it about players, team effort or jumper design. So keep up the passion mate:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Alternate Version of the Crusader - Keep in mind that being a red kit is the entire point. We've already got a Black and White Kits i.e. Tri-Colour and (faux) Candy Stripe.

View attachment 283586

Is that the new kit for our Moscow home game in 2017?

I like the North Melbourne home jumper. The blue on their guernsey looks so vibrant (unlike the way they play haha). Who makes their jumpers?

EDIT: Some New Zealand company called Canterbury apparently. Their red dye/fabric is no where near as nice looking as the blue unfortunately.

I made this a little while ago

FrSiw36.png

Strong post to handle. ;)

The Black and White shorts haven't exactly been successful over the years, we may as well see what could happen if we wear red.
:D Well played, they'd want to deliver though.
As in all seriousness they strip away part of our image and only really succeed in making us look like other sides.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alternate Version of the Crusader - Keep in mind that being a red kit is the entire point. We've already got a Black and White Kits i.e. Tri-Colour and (faux) Candy Stripe.

View attachment 283586
Are we trying to blind the opposition by burning their retinas now? Is this some new tactic?

Bournemouth-vs-Leicester-City.jpg Bournemouth-vs-Leicester-City.jpg I'd like to see an AFL guernsey version of this Bournemouth top with a central white strip and white numbers. Especially love the pinstripe on sides of both top and shorts and that classy off-white with red and black.

View attachment 283891 View attachment 283891 I'd like to see an AFL guernsey version of this Bournemouth top with a central white strip and white numbers. Especially love the pinstripe on sides of both top and shorts and that classy off-white with red and black.
Im one of the few blokes in Australia who wants our jumpers to have sleeves like that.
Footy jumper sales would sky rocket if you could just wear em around like a t-shirt in the same way peeps in Europe wear soccer tops around.
Just my opinion though, i know nobody else wants this:(:D

Whenever you see AFL players wearing training t-shirts, it always looks so weird and sloppy. It is funny how it evolved that way, but it just is I suppose. I don't mind names on backs but T-shirt sleeves are just wrong for me.

Plus it's a good thing that the lumpen population aren't trying to squeeze themselves into replica tops like English folk do, it's not a good look.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back