Discussion State of our jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

Here is an idea:
313924_5a9ee47531e78e20ba65ac9b31a1b871.png
I have to say I don't mind that. Socks look great especially.

I'd like to see it with the number, collar and cuffs in white. Less Bombers-ish.

At least we can get a glimpse of what our BLK jumpers wouldve looked like .
Probably something like GWS orange , white and charcoal tri stripe as modelled by Izzy (money for nothing ) Falou
View attachment 314836:p
I've always thought that was so lazy by ISC providing our template with a few changed colours to GWS!

At least we can get a glimpse of what our BLK jumpers wouldve looked like .
Probably something like GWS orange , white and charcoal tri stripe as modelled by Izzy (money for nothing ) Falou
View attachment 314836:p
Gee... cos that wouldn't have had any clash risks... :rolleyes:

Gee... cos that wouldn't have had any clash risks... :rolleyes:
Not sure if it was ever proposed that they wear it in a game or if it was just a training jumper.
But imagine the outrage from Saints fans if they hadve worn that against us and we had to wear a clash:eek::D

If we WERE to introduce a dominant 4th colour on a true clash jumper to set it apart from the clubs we play, which colour do you think would be most effective and look the best?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Something about those egg yolk jumpers makes me want to spew. I think it's the yellow and white together. I think the yellow has to replace all white or it doesn't work. Even then, I don't know about it being the dominant colour.

Maybe a different tone of yellow, more like sand or gold or something, but not egg yolk!

Something about those egg yolk jumpers makes me want to spew. I think it's the yellow and white together. I think the yellow has to replace all white or it doesn't work. Even then, I don't know about it being the dominant colour.

Maybe a different tone of yellow, more like sand or gold or something, but not egg yolk!

My late father called it "baby s**t yellow"

On a serious note. If anybody out there has one of those Yellow jumpers with the red piping.
I am willing to swap it for some of my collection of various Saints jumpers.
Im happy to swap 5 or 6 of mine for one of those.
View attachment 315080
It hurts my eyes but i love it.
That's enough bigfooty for you today mate :p

On a serious note. If anybody out there has one of those Yellow jumpers with the red piping.
I am willing to swap it for some of my collection of various Saints jumpers.
Im happy to swap 5 or 6 of mine for one of those.
View attachment 315080
It hurts my eyes but i love it.
I actually have 2 at home stuffed in a draw, one is signed by milne.

There's a local team near me called the Goodwood Saints, a merger between a Saints team and a Tigers team. Obviously, they'd go Red, yellow and black, right?

Well...
8646a0f78db0e6022f29ef0037e01b2c.jpg

I actually don't mind it, but hey...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back