Discussion State of our jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's the BLK clash as well, looks rotten but X-Blades version will look much better.

340217_e6d932555db1653038dd42b46c537082.jpg

Gee, and we wonder why they went out of business? Given the quality of their products, and their clear lack of understanding of established branding, it's really not surprising.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't mind it.

Just needs the tie going around the back aswell, looks to plain otherwise
If the 'tie' was to go around the back it would elimate any space for the numbers.

The Pepper Money badge looks absolutely shocking jammed into the position it is.

Overall, it's not a completely horrendous design, but it has been murdered by poor templating and badge placement. Hopefully something XBlades address.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who doesn't mind the design. Our new collar in black should connect with the cross instead of cutting off like the BLK one and the red mid-section would be a lot smaller (as pictured below). Black numbers on the back would tie it all in nicely.

Opening-Round-Ready.jpg

Have to echo the thoughts of some posters above. The clash design is fine, but the implementation is horrendous.

The top of the cross ends way too abruptly in relation to the midsection, and to then cut into red again just makes it look worse, needs to go all the way to the top IMO.

That collar is horrendous,t he XBlades one in full black should look much better.

Terrible placing, shaping and scaling of the sponsors on the front and back. (Would look a lot better with the sponsor positions reversed, but I daresay that it out of the question due to sponsorship agreements).

What will let that strip down as much as anything is the fact that it will be like 90% white once you include the shorts, would look great with black shorts IMO.

Here's the BLK clash as well, looks rotten but X-Blades version will look much better.

340217_e6d932555db1653038dd42b46c537082.jpg
TBH I don't mind it. Would be much much better if they swapped the saints logo and the pepper sponsor around so the sponsor fit in the cross and saints logo was centred the red panel.

But that would make too much sense. blk didn't do sense.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back