Opinion State of our jumper

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Murraj1966

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Bringing this one round again as there's some big sales going on on the website, and it's the end of our standard 2 year Clash Jumper run.

Any news r.e. new clash? Any hopes for what we might get? Personally I'd like a rework of the Candy Stripe or the jumper below:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SFgiant

Team Captain
May 9, 2011
VIC
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
San Francisco Giants
They should keep some red with the Maddie's match guernsey. It can really pop with a majority purple backing..
PC040717MD-0040-1.jpg

I think they should have a purple guernsey, with the RWB running vertically down the jumper about the same width of the white on the home.

SFgiant

Team Captain
May 9, 2011
VIC
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
San Francisco Giants
And also, chuck in some yellow with the indigenous design. It is one of the club's historical colours, it'd open up more design ideas and be a great hint to the indigenous flag

Chuckie357

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
While we are on it....we need to come up with a new polo. This years was boring as bat s**t.
Black with a little red and white stripe across the chest. Almost like we couldn't be bothered with designing one.
Got my membership card in the mail today for ‘19, the members polo and hoodie actually look quite good imo

Top Bottom