Discussion State of our jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

What do people think of the VFLW clash jumper? It’s not the worst option I’ve seen
d46c594489419bca554f93af0e7f2ca3.jpg

I think the club should have a memorial on the jumper next year for Spud. Something small but tasteful, like what the the Giants did on the jerseys when hall of famer Willie ‘Stretch’ McCovey passed away late last year:
2233290E-3325-4DF8-8013-9F654466339B.jpeg
‘Spud’ with his number (I’m unsure what number he wore as his playing career was before my time) would be a nice nod to the great man.

Love it mate. I'd have the white Deliveroo logo with no bg rather than the teal box, and personally, I'd go for the surnname rather than the nickname with the memorial patch, but love the pennant on the back and monogram on the socks and thanks for returning the crest to it's rightful position, wish the club would do this.

Not sure about the black cuffs and collar, think I'll always prefer the white version.

I love that the club is making more of the St.K monogram these days, since our shield logo is sacrosanct to such a majority of the fanbase, this more modern option is a great way round it that I can see taking off, and who doesn't love Futura?

Are you sure that it's deliveroo on the front, pepper on the back? I suppose it does work better that way, but I wouldn't be as opposed to a teal rectangle on the back.

Great work as always!

Slightly off topic....Is there a new AFL logo in the making i heard a couple months ago?....Ive always felt they should use the map of Australia shape with AFL across the front as its logo. It would be iconic and a one up on the NRL and A-League that this is the one and only Australian sport and #1 code.

Slightly off topic....Is there a new AFL logo in the making i heard a couple months ago?....Ive always felt they should use the map of Australia shape with AFL across the front as its logo. It would be iconic and a one up on the NRL and A-League that this is the one and only Australian sport and #1 code.
My crack a while back..
View attachment 696593

Where can we buy AFL playing shorts these days? I've got 3 old pairs with the saints logo but they seem extinct these days.
You'll find generic ones in team colours at The AFL Store for (iirc $50), but official shorts depend on the manufacturer and the demand for it.

Where can we buy AFL playing shorts these days? I've got 3 old pairs with the saints logo but they seem extinct these days.
Club cleared out a whole bunch of this season's gear about a month ago, if you contact them they may still have shorts

Here's what I'd have the Saints in for 2020, complete with ISC as our supplier, Deliveroo as our new sponsor and, most importantly, a memorial patch for Spud.
View attachment 754412

That’s a good spot for the memorial badge, but they should have one each year for sainters who passed away the previous year, not just spud.
And can’t we * the afl logo off?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back