Discussion State of our jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven’t opened mine yet. The beanie looks like it’ll be similar to last years which is ok. I hold hope for the members hoodie because it actually has the NB logo on it so material and quality should be half decent

My members hoodie arrived on Monday. Only had it on briefly but it felt comfortable and I thought it looked pretty nice. Couldn’t complain when it only cost me $25 after 2 members vouchers and free shipping

My members hoodie arrived on Monday. Only had it on briefly but it felt comfortable and I thought it looked pretty nice. Couldn’t complain when it only cost me $25 after 2 members vouchers and free shipping

Can we still use those? I have 4 memberships with vouchers, should get a jumper for pocket change.

yeah noticed that. Hope we have a sponsor soon it looks awfully tacky without a sponsor on the back. Still not a big fan of the new guernseys. I feel like they look cheap. The white strip is awfully skinny and I feel the colours aren’t quiet right. If you compare it to last years jumpers they look like a massive downgrade.

Still no sponsor announcement and today’s photo day had the guernseys blank on the back. So maybe there never was an announcement imminent.

yeah noticed that. Hope we have a sponsor soon it looks awfully tacky without a sponsor on the back. Still not a big fan of the new guernseys. I feel like they look cheap. The white strip is awfully skinny and I feel the colours aren’t quiet right. If you compare it to last years jumpers they look like a massive downgrade.

From today's vision - it is a nice looking jumper.

Lack of sponsor on the back very noticeable.

I haven’t opened mine yet. The beanie looks like it’ll be similar to last years which is ok. I hold hope for the members hoodie because it actually has the NB logo on it so material and quality should be half decent

Hoodie looks and feels great :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While it looks awesome, you'd have to say it's pretty concerning that we don't have a jumper sponsor two weeks out from the season.

I think there are rumours of a new sponsor doing the rounds, might just be waiting to announce it.

I think there are rumours of a new sponsor doing the rounds, might just be waiting to announce it.

On commentary yesterday, Gears said for any companies interested in being on the jumper to get in contact with the club so that didn’t fill me with confidence that there’s one lined up.

Mind you, results like yesterday can’t hurt our chances. Might even let us charge more.

On commentary yesterday, Gears said for any companies interested in being on the jumper to get in contact with the club so that didn’t fill me with confidence that there’s one lined up.

Mind you, results like yesterday can’t hurt our chances. Might even let us charge more.
The club commented on Facebook that Gears was just mucking around with that comment, and that there is more information to come regarding back of jumper sponsor.

A sponsorship logo noticeably absent from the from of the away strip last night - looks like the poor cousins outfit.

Why not have Pepper or Dare (I note Dare in the middle of the strip).

Hopefully a new sponsor announcement is immanent.

Can we say we have a sponsorship problem yet?
Quite concerning.
I may hate it as a drink, but seeing as we just announced Furphy as a sponsor... no.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back