Discussion State of our jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

Would be cool if we went with an AS ROMA Red. Change it up a bit

I've always wondered why we don't have a pile of clash strips to market like an all black and all red and all white with a ghost crest or something. Easy to make up and you'd sell them like kids buy soccer kits.

I've always wondered why we don't have a pile of clash strips to market like an all black and all red and all white with a ghost crest or something. Easy to make up and you'd sell them like kids buy soccer kits.
Not sure there is enough money in the AFL market for all those clash kits to be manufactured. Don't forget that the Premier League is a global market. We can probably get away with special cause guenseys like Maddie's Match or Roo's 300th game, but a lot of AFL fans already whinge about ticket prices, would they be happy to pay for more than one or two tops per season?

I reckon the Danny Frawley Wellbeing Centre or whatever it's called is a good initiative. If it goes well, expand it into a chain of spas up and down the country! That kind of market is getting bigger.

Not sure there is enough money in the AFL market for all those clash kits to be manufactured. Don't forget that the Premier League is a global market. We can probably get away with special cause guenseys like Maddie's Match or Roo's 300th game, but a lot of AFL fans already whinge about ticket prices, would they be happy to pay for more than one or two tops per season?

I reckon the Danny Frawley Wellbeing Centre or whatever it's called is a good initiative. If it goes well, expand it into a chain of spas up and down the country! That kind of market is getting bigger.

They are so cheap to make now. Chinese manufacturing makes everything cheap even in small runs. If you sell 1000 of each for $100 a unit and they cost $10 it's still a huge boost to a smaller club.

Missing from the new training gear too. Looks like their deal has ended.
Hopefully we have another big sponsor in the works.

View attachment 1285380
Deliveroo no longer major sponsor, the second sponsor is why there is a delay in jumper reveal.
this should please everyone who wasn’t a fan of the logo on the front of the home jumper

Deliveroo no longer major sponsor, the second sponsor is why there is a delay in jumper reveal.
this should please everyone who wasn’t a fan of the logo on the front of the home jumper
Is pepper money going to feature on the front of the home jumper? A reasonable-looking logo that will look nice on the front.

Is pepper money going to feature on the front of the home jumper? A reasonable-looking logo that will look nice on the front.
Not 100% sure, rsea isn’t on the training gear and I did see that they remained on the guernseys so not sure what’s going to be used

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not 100% sure, rsea isn’t on the training gear and I did see that they remained on the guernseys so not sure what’s going to be used
A month ago after the renewal of the partnership, it was stated pepper money would feature on the front of the away guernsey. interesting to see if that's still the case after the loss of deliveroo.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-11-23 at 1.59.02 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-23 at 1.59.02 pm.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 93
A month ago after the renewal of the partnership, it was stated pepper money would feature on the front of the away guernsey. interesting to see if that's still the case after the loss of deliveroo.
Maybe they will will 3 sponsors that share the major spots, from what I saw rsea was on the front of the clash

We’ve got such weird sponsorship arrangements when compared to all other clubs. RSEA on the guernsey but not a major sponsor, Pepper Money on the front of away, but the smaller upper back position on the home. Dare instead of New Balance on the sternum. And whatever is on the training apparel is random.
It would be great to get a quality long-term sponsor. The Dogs have Mission, North Mazda. Ours seems to change all the time. We need to form a long-term relationship.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back