Mod. Notice State of the Board - Feedback and Suggestions welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that threw vitriol at the mods either via Pm or post card the ******s but don't you ******* dare tar all of us with the same brush!

As to not offering to be a mod. You can **** off with that attack. I have offered myself not once but twice to do it and its been made very clear to me that I have been blacklisted by the admin on this site.

As to tantrums you are the one throwing them. You ask for feedback in a thread that's titled feedback when most people ignore it once they have read it due to being a sticky thread. Just bloody make a thread asking fat or change the title so people know.

The thread is titled feedback and suggestions welcomed. Changing it to "feedback needed for rule change needed now" or somthing similar would have got you the result you wanted. You just seem to bloody ignore that point

Says the bloke who thinks of BF as his personal fiefdom and regularly takes pot shots at people like, who don't have 'X' amount of posts … or pot shots at anyone really. Now you are attacking mods because you don't get your way for once. Poor form!
But go aheads … accuse me of being a Collingwood supporter again. Or a Geelong supporter ;)

Says the bloke who thinks of BF as his personal fiefdom and regularly takes pot shots at people like, who don't have 'X' amount of posts … or pot shots at anyone really. Now you are attacking mods because you don't get your way for once. Poor form!
But go aheads … accuse me of being a Collingwood supporter again. Or a Geelong supporter ;)

Good stuff rusty lol

Mate the carry on and vitriol from some blokes last night was a disgrace, facts are not one of you put your hands up to be a mod when we asked, not one of you bothered to give feedback in the thread titled feedback wanted.
We made a change it didn't work, we live and we learn, buy i get less tantrums from my one year old than we got from grown adults last night because one Geelong supporter posted.
it appears that you are getting a bit snarky there. No need for that just because you didn't like the grown up feedback from some. The resolution of having the opposition thread one that we share our views with fellow tige supporters and then having an open general one seems to be the best possible answer. Why not let it be and just move on with the (your) successful resolution - without continuing with sniping?

The thread is titled feedback and suggestions welcomed. Changing it to "feedback needed for rule change needed now" or somthing similar would have got you the result you wanted. You just seem to bloody ignore that point
That name would have meant that I wouldn't have just scrolled past it. No matter; I reckon the mods have come up with the best outcome now. Phew. we can get back to talking about, and reading about, the Tiges (and the opposition).

it appears that you are getting a bit snarky there. No need for that just because you didn't like the grown up feedback from some. The resolution of having the opposition thread one that we share our views with fellow tige supporters and then having an open general one seems to be the best possible answer. Why not let it be and just move on with the (your) successful resolution - without continuing with sniping?

I was replying to a post someone else made nothing snarky at all just delivering some honest feedback to the board.

We actually learnt a lot about the board and it's members last night

Good on ND for trying but I’m really surprised you guys expected it to work.
You actually get attacked on this board for saying anything remotely positive about other teams let alone God forbid being an opposition supporter.
At least there are two threads now, good idea.
Now it’s up to any sooky posters to recognize that and not turn the senisible discussion one into the same as the non oppo one.

Good on ND for trying but I’m really surprised you guys expected it to work.
You actually get attacked on this board for saying anything remotely positive about other teams let alone God forbid being an opposition supporter.
At least there are two threads now, good idea.
Now it’s up to any sooky posters to recognize that and not turn the senisible discussion one into the same as the non oppo one.
1557904038710.jpeg 9

Nd made this thread 11 days ago so we could get feedback and he put feedback welcome in the title, how much clearer do you need it?
It not on us that you don't pay attention.

you can't expect senile old campaigners like Tiger71 to notice a new sticky thread considering the other threads there are stuff you never read again and just scroll past. probably better to put important mod notices in the regular area at first until they're older and then archive

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back