State Under 18s...

Remove this Banner Ad

footy123

Rookie
Nov 2, 2004
Other Teams
hawks
can any one name a few from each tac cup team that might get a guernsey for there state?

footyman

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 21, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Always July holidays, but I'm not sure which week at this stage. Often the fixture is out fairly early on in the year.

If the U18 Vic Metro sides are picked on form in the first four matches and the U18 Country on a few more than that as it is meant to be then nobody here will be able to predict whose going to get in those squads at this stage. But of course we all know that doesn't happen.

You'd expect Heath Hocking, Beau Dowler, Marc Murphy, Shane Neaves to have four of the 25 Metro spots already and thats just off the top of my head. Mark Lynch, Matt White etc etc....

I'm sure David Dickson has half his team picked already.

Thunderstruck

Premiership Player
Aug 19, 2003
Seaford Meadows, SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Central District
The SA squad has already been announced, but I guess there will be changes made during the course of the season leading up to the championships.

Watch out for Travis Varcoe and Shannon Hurn from SA this year, excellent players.

Ragingbull

Senior List
Jul 19, 2004
Other Teams
Melbourne
Heres a few names to look out for in the future

Vic Metro- Beau Dowler, Brendan Tyquin, Marc Murphy, Heath Hocking, Nathan Jones, Ryan Jackson, Matt White, Greg Bentley, Shane Neaves,
Mark Lynch, Andre Gianfagna, Bachar Houli, Brad Sutcliffe

Vic Country- Marcus Drum, Matt Tyler, Ben Fraser, Shaun Grigg,
Daniel Stanley, Xavier Ellis, Joel Selwood

Queensland- Austin Lucy,Daniel Dzufer, Michael West, Rian Hooper, Adam Hall

NSW/ACT- Adam Prior, James Bennett, Dylan Addison

Tasmania- Grant Birchall, Heath Neville, Darren Crawford, Mitchell Thorp,
Tom Hislop

South Australia- Shannon Hurn, Josh Sampson, Jon Cheetham,
Tom Rischbieth, Aaron Spicer, Brad Sugars, Sam Elliott, Travis Varcoe,
Thomas Redden, Tim Hutchinson, Ben Arbon, Scott Bricknell, Mark Dolling

Western Australia- Mitchell Clark, Alan Toovey, Andrew Swallow,
Josh Kennedy, Brennen Mills, Scott Gumbleton, Cameron Heise, Matthew Seal, Grae Grant, Matt Riggio, James Kendall, Justin Simpson, Patrick Ryder,
Jacob Williams

NT- Joshua Cubillo, Nathan Djerrkura

meh

Premiership Player
Suspended
Jun 13, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
North Adel, Adel Utd, Sunderland
Thunderstruck said:
The SA squad has already been announced, but I guess there will be changes made during the course of the season leading up to the championships.

Watch out for Travis Varcoe and Shannon Hurn from SA this year, excellent players.

hurn will get picked up this year, its a shame because he is a brilliant cricketer, and varcoe reminds me of richard tambling, with his hair and skills.

Also look out for john cheetham

wipeoff5

Rookie
Jun 2, 2004
nathan djerrkura is in melbourne boarding at scotch college as a part of their promotion of northern territory footballers. He's also currently training with the Chargers as a bottom age player. Does all this mean he is still eligible for NT?

Ragingbull

Senior List
Jul 19, 2004
Other Teams
Melbourne
Nathan djerrkura is still eligible to play for the NT a recent example of this is Richard Cole who went to school in Victoria at Healsville ?? and played for the Eastern Ranges the year he was drafted but still played for the NT at the championships.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

missionpossible

Premiership Player
Nov 24, 2004
sheidow park
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
Does anyone know the answer to the origonal question of when and wher are the championships going to be held in 2005.

I was just about to start a thread for the same thing.

missionpossible

Premiership Player
Nov 24, 2004
sheidow park
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
thankyou goalden hawk.

this is good news as i will be going to the dome on the friday night so i should be able to see some games over that weekend.
for once i will be in the right state at the right time.

daimo33

Debutant
Mar 6, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn
Vic Metro- Beau Dowler, Brendan Tyquin, Marc Murphy, Heath Hocking, Nathan Jones, Ryan Jackson, Matt White, Greg Bentley, Shane Neaves, Mark Lynch, Andre Gianfagna, Bachar Houli.

Add Nicky Carnell to that list from Northern.

Slick

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2004
Berwick
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Ragingbull said:
Heres a few names to look out for in the future

Western Australia- Mitchell Clark, Alan Toovey, Andrew Swallow, Josh Kennedy, Brennen Mills, Scott Gumbleton, Cameron Heise, Matthew Seal, Grae Grant, Matt Riggio, James Kendall, Justin Simpson, Patrick Ryder, Jacob Williams

Is that Josh Kennedy, the son of the great John Kennedy??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back