Stats sheet for u 17 for helping us coach and improve

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 11, 2003
somewhere in the jungle something is lurking
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
tigers
HI everyone I am helping out coaching my sons u 17 team. I am after a stats sheet that us coaches can use. I was hoping someone may have one. Tackles. effective disp. something simple we could use and reflect on every qtr. we have 3 line coaches. really appreciate something. I am not good with stuff like that neither are the the others.

cptkirk

Premiership Player
Oct 6, 2009
st kilda east
AFL Club
Sydney
I'd steer away from skill specific stats as that really just shows what your top players are doing so I'd track data based on your game model/plan so you can track them every single week and every player is involved in them

For example if you want to play a forward half game then track things like inside 50's, repeat inside 50's and single inside 50's where if inside 50's are high but repeat inside 50's are low than you're not playing to your game plan of a forward half game - make sense?

Warnabeach

Debutant
Mar 11, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
I'd steer away from skill specific stats as that really just shows what your top players are doing so I'd track data based on your game model/plan so you can track them every single week and every player is involved in them

For example if you want to play a forward half game then track things like inside 50's, repeat inside 50's and single inside 50's where if inside 50's are high but repeat inside 50's are low than you're not playing to your game plan of a forward half game - make sense?
Clear as mud. No wonder Sth Yarra are so bad. 30 goal loss yesterday apparently. Leave the tips to the experts please Captain.

cptkirk

Premiership Player
Oct 6, 2009
st kilda east
AFL Club
Sydney
Good god you'renot covering yourself in glory here are you?

Sorry to break the news to you keyboard warrior but I'm not at Sth Yarra anymore so I'll accept your apology and you'll fact check in the future

Warnabeach

Debutant
Mar 11, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Good god you'renot covering yourself in glory here are you?

Sorry to break the news to you keyboard warrior but I'm not at Sth Yarra anymore so I'll accept your apology and you'll fact check in the future
But your fingerprints are all over their current situation you would agree, hence your departure.

case solved.

cheers

Warnabeach

Debutant
Mar 11, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Simply because I played there?

What's your issue anonymous forum poster?

All I’m saying is, if you are going to have any cred posting on this forum then it helps 1) having success implementing at Sth Yarra, which didn’t occur and they are suffering now because of it 2) trying to keep things simple as below does not make sense and very hard for people to understand. By highlighting the confusion that occurred at Sth Yarra I think helps people understand they shouldn’t try to understand what you have stated. All good.

cptkirk

Premiership Player
Oct 6, 2009
st kilda east
AFL Club
Sydney
Cred on the bigfooty forum coming someone who doesn't seem to know their facts before they post...ya ****ed up mate just admit it as you though I coached there when a 5secs of research would have told you I never did...and south yarra won a premiership in 2019

you;re cooked mate go back

Warnabeach

Debutant
Mar 11, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Cred on the bigfooty forum coming someone who doesn't seem to know their facts before they post...ya f’ed up mate just admit it as you though I coached there when a 5secs of research would have told you I never did...and south yarra won a premiership in 2019

you;re cooked mate go back

You are not hanging your hat on that flag are you? The club lead by you, cried to the league to drop down to Div 4 SFNL, probably weakest league in Melbourne so YOU could win a flag so you could move on after 8 years there. How’s that for research.

like WINX going to Yea for an easy win.

leave the footy cred to people that have some.

You are not hanging your hat on that flag are you? The club lead by you, cried to the league to drop down to Div 4 SFNL, probably weakest league in Melbourne so YOU could win a flag so you could move on after 8 years there. How’s that for research.

like WINX going to Yea for an easy win.

leave the footy cred to people that have some.
#cptkirk was a player not part of the coaching group.
Good to see you’ve shut up with the smak talk your just flat out wrong

Warnabeach

Debutant
Mar 11, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
#cptkirk was a player not part of the coaching group.
Good to see you’ve shut up with the smak talk your just flat out wrong
Might have to sleep with the light on. Clog, even you know he was the main instigator or culture and getting them spooking back to div 4 to win a flag. Will he attend the flag reunion? All saying is he hasn’t the cred to come on here talking training strategies as not a coach as u say, just a player. His training set up stated above was very confusing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might have to sleep with the light on. Clog, even you know he was the main instigator or culture and getting them spooking back to div 4 to win a flag. Will he attend the flag reunion? All saying is he hasn’t the cred to come on here talking training strategies as not a coach as u say, just a player. His training set up stated above was very confusing.
Confusing...big deal.
You go out of your way to run someone down cause you dont think they have credibility and not just a backhanded comment you dogged him to make him feel less.
Because he threw down an idea when someone asked for one.

Warnabeach

Debutant
Mar 11, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Confusing...big deal.
You go out of your way to run someone down cause you dont think they have credibility and not just a backhanded comment you dogged him to make him feel less.
Because he threw down an idea when someone asked for one.
Wah Wah!

Aug 28, 2022
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
HI everyone I am helping out coaching my sons u 17 team. I am after a stats sheet that us coaches can use. I was hoping someone may have one. Tackles. effective disp. something simple we could use and reflect on every qtr. we have 3 line coaches. really appreciate something. I am not good with stuff like that neither are the the others.

Try Home

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back