Media Steamer of the Week

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Header.PNG
Sorry all for the delay, I've been busy recently thinking about the loss of my dearest friend, secret lover, and step-mother Santoz

It's been hard on me with him gone from the league and not responding to my PMs, clearly the mods of the SFA weren't content with just unjustly kicking him out, but they've gagged his account on the whole site as well, knowing they were wrong and not wanting him to share the evidence we all know he possesses. On top of this, it no doubt greatly saddens him that the imposter BLUEALLTHRU has pretended that this thread is now his to take over, AND HAS FAILED AT EVEN THAT.

So, for this attempted robbery, and miscarriage of the responsibilities he pretended were put onto him, as well as getting himself banned twice during the weeks he claimed were his to do, the Steamer of the Week for Rounds 10, 11, 12 AND 13 goes to BLUEALLTHRU

Congratulations, hard to see anyone topping this effort

Steamer Trophy_me - Round 9.jpg

View attachment 1119830
Sorry all for the delay, I've been busy recently thinking about the loss of my dearest friend, secret lover, and step-mother Santoz

It's been hard on me with him gone from the league and not responding to my PMs, clearly the mods of the SFA weren't content with just unjustly kicking him out, but they've gagged his account on the whole site as well, knowing they were wrong and not wanting him to share the evidence we all know he possesses. On top of this, it no doubt greatly saddens him that the imposter BLUEALLTHRU has pretended that this thread is now his to take over, AND HAS FAILED AT EVEN THAT.

So, for this attempted robbery, and miscarriage of the responsibilities he pretended were put onto him, as well as getting himself banned twice during the weeks he claimed were his to do, the Steamer of the Week for Rounds 10, 11, 12 AND 13 goes to BLUEALLTHRU

Congratulations, hard to see anyone topping this effort

View attachment 1119839
* up foamer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back