Media Steamer of the Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone had to when this thread was abandoned mid season, I’m just glad that PMBangers is turning this award into something of value for the future of the SFA and to honour a fallen comrade.

Squatters rights rule

Suck s**t BLUEALLTHRU

Says who?

I think you'll find it's a running commentary on ALL our matches with the weekly opposition.

Feel right at home to tell us how to run a Bombers thread tho'.

The post tag says “Media” & its a thread created by Santoz , which according to the team lists is no longer a Bomber. That’s why PMBangers took over management of the award after both Santoz & PULLTHRU ditched this award half way through the season,

I know you’re surrounded by fools for most of your week Kilroy , but I would’ve thought you’d learn the difference between a match thread and media by now,

It appears that prior to me taking the reigns here Bombers weren't eligible for this award, so previously absolutely not. Now?

Maybe

do it! I honestly think what makes us different from some of the other clubs. Our priority is having fun first. It’s truly a diverse group of characters! Sure we push the limits, but if we can take this piss out of everyone, including ourselves, then it’s a solid day!

I find too many posters just want to bait the opposition. Hell if I can bait my own team I’ll jump at it! It’s a bloody good group!

The post tag says “Media” & its a thread created by Santoz , which according to the team lists is no longer a Bomber. That’s why PMBangers took over management of the award after both Santoz & PULLTHRU ditched this award half way through the season,

I know you’re surrounded by fools for most of your week Kilroy , but I would’ve thought you’d learn the difference between a match thread and media by now,

PMBangers don't know s**t about steaming piles of s**t, and the Bombers are a broken stepford bride.

Furies will take this over effective immediately

do it! I honestly think what makes us different from some of the other clubs. Our priority is having fun first. It’s truly a diverse group of characters! Sure we push the limits, but if we can take this piss out of everyone, including ourselves, then it’s a solid day!

I find too many posters just want to bait the opposition. Hell if I can bait my own team I’ll jump at it! It’s a bloody good group!

Bomber diversity is those who root goats with a condom, and those who root goats bareback

Call me pedantic but it might not be THE match thread but it most certainly is A match thread, simply because even a shallow reading of this thread (as you have clearly managed here) would conclude it is pertaining to said "matches".

Pay up or push on.

Call me pedantic but it might not be THE match thread but it most certainly is A match thread, simply because even a shallow reading of this thread (as you have clearly managed here) would conclude it is pertaining to said "matches".

Pay up or push on.

Hi Pedantic!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PMBangers don't know sh*t about steaming piles of sh*t, and the Bombers are a broken stepford bride.

Furies will take this over effective immediately

Yes, get you all into one place at last. tony gunna need that free metal baseball bat you offered me. Make it two and I'll let you harvest their battered organs, I hear China needs kidney's. Furies gunna be shitting enough steaming piles of s**t to keep PMBangers amused for the next three seasons

Over my dead body
And so it came to pass that these words spoke in wrath dispersed to all corners of the land, ploclaiming their message and blasting all minds that heard it.
I am jobbing, my job is to continue this elite award
Please refrain from associating this esteemed award with your steaming "jobbies".

In light of your presumptuous incursion your application has been rescinded.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back