Media Steamer of the Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 6 - Nunez
Header.PNG
The Sin City** Swamprats hosted the Baghdad Bombers at the Underground this week in what was a dour affair for the Bombers. Dour because we had to put up with the vacuous, soulless, almost gormless posting crew led by the ever-interesting yet somewhat familiar philreich and supported by, well, not much else. When your second-tier supporting cast is Ant Bear and ant555 then you know you're pushing s**t ... underground. There's a fair few steamers at Underground Stadium.

** Sin City evokes a sense of dirty, debaucherism, like a footy trip or bucks party. This crew promote the fact they drink heavy beer as the Sin City ethos :$

This week's winner though is one of the anti-meat, anti-vaxxing, anti-masking, anti-5G, anti-fun bunch they, unfortunately, need to cuddle, carry and keep because of the good graces of the sim. No, it's not SarahSmiles, the sooky back-patting post-modernist who thinks she's a little bit more clever than everyone else she converses with. Right from the get-go, Nunez had a grip on this award, applying a similar pressure to that which he grips his pecker as he index fingers his stupid ideas into the reply function on this very site.

Still in shock the Bombers haven't folded tbh.

His finest greeting was ragdolled by Antonio BlueVein in swift time.

Oh gday fellas, it’s SarahSmiles here , the self-confessed moral compass of the SFA. I’m totally against everything that anyone posts and I like to voice my disdain at anyone that doesn’t agree with me. Bombers are racist and they should change their brand to the London Sissynannies so as not to offend every other mouth breather on Big Footy.
I’m also against masks as I believe it’s my human right to have rights.

And I see he also dragged the 4 cheese melt Nunez in with him.

Not the sharpest tool in the shed is Noons.

Here’s a rundown of the banter we can expect from the best melter in the business this week.

1) Durrrr, Bomber fold yet? Yes? Durrr

2) More captain from Bomber change this year? Durrrrr

3) If I bash head on wall, brain cell reappear yes? Durrrr

Just so everyone knows what to expect, that’s all.

Good day.

View attachment 950237

And we got this limp wristed reply.

Wow don't know why you would insult me given I'm your idol. Literally shaking.

#brabism

Oh boy. Straight up ol Nunez had been bettered and the week had hardly begun.

He should have ended the week there though as he had very little else to offer ...

My God you're lame.

Antonio BlueVein do you guys have any good posters or?

If you only had a brain.

Mr Desperate Clutcher also tried his hand at telling all and sundry how well the sim has treated him in his time in the SFA ...

How dumb are you then? Two premierships in three years - meanwhile you've had three captains in one year. Embarassingly bad comment.

Truly the dregs of the SFA.
That was one of the all time stupidest SFA comments I've seen. Imagine saying that to Richmond After winning 2/3 flags. 😂🤦‍♂️

And then his finest work, the last straw for the SFA struggler, to tag in others from outside the match thread for help. Tony Lynn 15 then put this muppet out of his misery.

Blacky is it just me or do the Bombers come across as Royals-lite? The effort is there now that WaynesWorld19 doesn't force them to post gifs, but reckon they're trying a bit too hard.
You’re a generous man Nunez

I can see where you’re coming from. If they apply themselves it wouldn’t surprise me if in eight or nine seasons they’re considered to be the Royals-lite.
When you were a bigger name you got tagged in by the league heavyweights. Now it is just Nunez

LOL.

Poor, poor Nunez. I probably haven't used enough 'poors' there to describe his posting ability, but I'm sure you've unfortunately experienced his match thread banter at some stage and you're well aware of what I'm on about.

He melted from his first interaction and was destroyed hence with.

The sim has gifted him a career he'll freely share with you if you're within earshot. Premierships. Mobbs medals. You listen, he'll tell you. The fact that these attributes aren't earned, yet gifted doesn't seem to dissuade Mr Desperate Clutcher.

What he has rightfully earned this week though is the title of Steamer of the Week.

Grats Nunez, you actually earned this one mate :thumbsu:

Trophy - Round 6.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 954714
The Sin City** Swamprats hosted the Baghdad Bombers at the Underground this week in what was a dour affair for the Bombers. Dour because we had to put up with the vacuous, soulless, almost gormless posting crew led by the ever-interesting yet somewhat familiar philreich and supported by, well, not much else. When your second-tier supporting cast is Ant Bear and ant555 then you know you're pushing sh*t ... underground. There's a fair few steamers at Underground Stadium.

** Sin City evokes a sense of dirty, debaucherism, like a footy trip or bucks party. This crew promote the fact they drink heavy beer as the Sin City ethos :$

This week's winner though is one of the anti-meat, anti-vaxxing, anti-masking, anti-5G, anti-fun bunch they, unfortunately, need to cuddle, carry and keep because of the good graces of the sim. No, it's not SarahSmiles, the sooky back-patting post-modernist who thinks she's a little bit more clever than everyone else she converses with. Right from the get-go, Nunez had a grip on this award, applying a similar pressure to that which he grips his pecker as he index fingers his stupid ideas into the reply function on this very site.

He should have ended the week there though as he had very little else to offer ...

Mr Desperate Clutcher also tried his hand at telling all and sundry how well the sim has treated him in his time in the SFA ...

And then his finest work, the last straw for the SFA struggler, to tag in others from outside the match thread for help. Tony Lynn 15 then put this muppet out of his misery.

Poor, poor Nunez. I probably haven't used enough 'poors' there to describe his posting ability, but I'm sure you've unfortunately experienced his match thread banter at some stage and you're well aware of what I'm on about.

The sim has gifted him a career he'll freely share with you if you're within earshot. Premierships. Mobbs medals. You listen, he'll tell you. The fact that these attributes aren't earned, yet gifted doesn't seem to dissuade Mr Desperate Clutcher.

What he has rightfully earned this week though is the title of Steamer of the Week.

View attachment 954758

Very worthy winner.

View attachment 954714
The Sin City** Swamprats hosted the Baghdad Bombers at the Underground this week in what was a dour affair for the Bombers. Dour because we had to put up with the vacuous, soulless, almost gormless posting crew led by the ever-interesting yet somewhat familiar philreich and supported by, well, not much else. When your second-tier supporting cast is Ant Bear and ant555 then you know you're pushing sh*t ... underground. There's a fair few steamers at Underground Stadium.

View attachment 954758

Two time premiership winning, Mobbs medalist and steamer of the week - Nunez!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's this thread about, though?

View attachment 925030
View attachment 925031

Over the last few days, there’s been a tonne of steaming fresh sh*t media threads sprouting up all over the SFA thanks to the likes of Elton Johns Wig, Proper Gander, NaturalDisaster and most recently TheInjuryFactory.

One more sh*t thread to add to the bottom of the SFA media toilet bowl with the rest of the aforementioned sh*t shouldn’t hurt.

But, unlike an Elton John’s Wig thread, this one has a point.

The aim of this media is to acknowledge the opposition poster from Bomber match threads who is the worthy recipient of the Steamer of the Week trophy.

What’s the Steamer of the Week trophy I hear you say?

We’ve all had ‘one of those days’. In the realm of the SFA though, some of us have one of those posting weeks.

You know what one of those posting weeks is. The retort to the a-hole who’s been belittling you no end goes largely unnoticed. Writers block has you stumped as you stare blankly at the empty white space underneath that dickhead’s jibe at your posting prowess. Your team’s hype men are largely unseen as the gif you used in retaliation to the opposition pest goes to waste and that, “Hello Darkness my old friend” feeling washes through you like a laxative.

And with this laxative effect, it seems the only thing you produce is sh*t.

You’re having a Steamer.

And when you do against the Mighty Bombers, it'll be acknowledged here.

View attachment 925267

Remove this Banner Ad

Back