Player Watch Steele Sidebottom

Remove this Banner Ad

Steps up to the occasion be it finals or captaincy for a day. Prochard shopped him on the adelaide board for..

Sidey plus 25 for
Cameron and 15
:straining::D

Sidey is a big game player and wheb we play finals again this will bevgreatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Hilarious that some on here were calling for sidey to be traded. This is why I don't take most opinions seriously on bigfooty, too many muppets. Same with DeGoey with people writing him off.

He's had plenty of much better games this year but the fact his "fanclub" is silent says it all really.

I'm happy to come in here and still tell you I believe he's incredibly overrated if it makes you feel better, but my intention was to stay out and let you guys have a peaceful thread.

Playing good games here and there doesn't suddenly absolve him of everything else those of us who aren't fans don't like about him. It's not like he was the match winner today like say...De Goey was. Yet Sidebottom has personally cost us football games in the past. The onl one I can think of that he's won us was the ANZAC Day one where he kicked 4 or 5 when we were 7 goals down.

Like I said, I was happy to stay out of here, but since you summoned.

Steps up to the occasion be it finals or captaincy for a day. Prochard shopped him on the adelaide board for..

Sidey plus 25 for
Cameron and 15
:straining::D

Sidey is a big game player and wheb we play finals again this will bevgreatly appreciated.
Was tagged as well, performs better than their captain with a tag

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally receiving much deserved recognition, great game last night. I don't take to much notice of the duck but he has been very complimentary towards CFC lately. Also has a man crush on Steele.
He loves anyone who can kick on both feet. Been going on about it for weeks now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back