Stephanie Scott Murder

Remove this Banner Ad

Would like to see what this grub looks like.

Someone found a photo of him on websleuths through his brothers facebook which is now deleted. Got shared on a uk tabloid.

Bit intrusive to hunt his family IMO, not their fault he is a sick *

I'm guessing that he was a stalker obsessed with her.

Maybe he was some loser who had few friends. Maybe Stephanie, who sounds like a nice girl, said hello to him one time, and he took an act of politeness to be a show of affection, and in his deluded mind, this bottom-feeder thought he had a chance with her.

Also, think about the timing. It would be the last time she was to be at the school before she got married. Maybe this janitor thought this was his last chance at "love" with her, so he struck. She shot him down, and he killed her. Wouldn't be the first time something like this had happened.

I'm interested to hear what the motive is, and if I am within the ballpark.

The saddest thing is, if this really is what happened, his defence will probably consist of victim-blaming...."she was a **** who led me on, she pretended to be nice to me but was really a mean bitch, she called me mean names and treated me like dirt...", etc, etc.

Hopefully he does one decent thing and nut up with a guilty plea.

I'm a high school teacher and whenever we're on holidays, the cleaners are there for pretty much the whole two weeks just cleaning up the place.
Admittedly, being there on Easter Sunday is odd but not unsurprising.

Yeah exactly- along with the maintenance people. Is the best time to get their work done, when the students aren't there.

I've been at my school several times, with hardly any staff around and obviously no students there either. Schools are pretty creepy, lonely places on days like that. I remember locking myself in the office (was alone all day), but when the perpetrator is a cleaner who would have keys, good ****ing lot that would do anyway.

Is just a horrible story.

The saddest thing is, if this really is what happened, his defence will probably consist of victim-
blaming...."she was a **** who led me on, she pretended to be nice to me but was really a mean bitch, she called me mean names and treated me like dirt...", etc, etc.

Hopefully he does one decent thing and nut up with a guilty plea.

Yeah like Bayley said about Jill "she flipped me off, i was only trying to help her.... she kicked me and said she'd report me to the police".

Oh the audacity of her to do that after you raped her on the bonnet of a car. :rolleyes:

Its terrible that another person was murdered in these circumstances and as time goes on we'll no doubt here more information about the circumstances surrounding the obsession and subsequent murder.

The comments around defending the accused however should be put in to the context that under the eyes of law everyone regardless of the crime they are accused of is afforded the right to a defense otherwise, our legal system would fall apart.

Twin brothers been arrested as an accessory after the fact, apparently he was mailed some items after the murder and didn't report them to the police, foolishly he didn't have a lawyer in court and going by the vision I have seen he was rabbiting on to police officers as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He looks a right sod OMG can't believe these creeps exist.. The police were smirking Christ suppose he was saying I'm innocent it's all lies.god imagine how the Scott family feel:( how horrific!

I'd do the same for my family too. I don't blame the guy to be honest, as much as I know it's a terrible crime.

Refreshing and honest post, most of us won't admit that but it's pretty difficult to say what you would do in those circumstances

I'd do the same for my family too. I don't blame the guy to be honest, as much as I know it's a terrible crime.
On the other side of the coin you would never send your brother evidence that would put him at risk of being involved in a murder case. For some reason Vincent Stanford believed the items would be welcomed by his brother.

A true psychopath, no emotion, no feeling, no remorse and totally disjointed from human nature.

Defence claiming autism but in reflection of his crime and behaviour told a different story

Remove this Banner Ad

Back