(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isaac Cumming No 1

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
GWS
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Wow Kelly has gone from arguably the best player in the comp to arguably the best mid at GWS

Ok then

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Haha don't get it either. Kelly is an absolute superstar and one of the best in the comp, think he's only going to get better as well. When Kelly is on he is fantastic to watch. Would love him to come to north but if not will still be a massive fan of him. Going to be an interesting year if he doesn't re sign, refuse to get my hopes up again though :p

briztoon

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NUFC, Philadelphia 76'ers
Are you saying that JayZ’s big call means nothing?
I'll say it.

There was nothing in the report that any reasonable person would not already expect.

Gun player/s playing for interstate club out of contract at end of season. Of course every club will ask the player/s managers if said player is out of contract. FFS the Lions have asked Coniglio's manager the question.

JayC's big call means nothing because he never mentioned which Victorian clubs. So if one of the players does move, he can crow, "I told you so months ago", when all he's actually done is make an educated guess without any actual proof or tying himself to player X moving to club Y.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Detroit Pistons
I'll say it.

There was nothing in the report that any reasonable person would not already expect.

Gun player/s playing for interstate club out of contract at end of season. Of course every club will ask the player/s managers if said player is out of contract. FFS the Lions have asked Coniglio's manager the question.

JayC's big call means nothing because he never mentioned which Victorian clubs. So if one of the players does move, he can crow, "I told you so months ago", when all he's actually done is make an educated guess without any actual proof or tying himself to player X moving to club Y.
F**k me drunk, I didn't know that the Brisbane Lions still had fans. There you go eh :moustache:

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Spurs, Socceroos
Thread starter Moderator #600
I'll say it.

Wooosh

Top Bottom