Free Agency Stephen Coniglio

Where do you think he will play in 2020 and beyond?

• GWS

Votes: 61 12.1%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 179 35.4%
  • Carlton

Votes: 185 36.6%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • West Coast

Votes: 27 5.3%
  • Other

Votes: 40 7.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That is interesting as I have a belief you can not change teams after the age of 10, unless you have a family member play.

However I know you are a passionate gws supporter so I will not question you.
It's about the love if the game as well. I can attend our home games and pop over to training whenever. I've watched the group develop and am much more engaged than following a team from afar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just can’t see him leaving. Even if Giants fall short this year they still have big things coming up and are realistically going to be in the flag hunt for years to come. He will be a champion in a team with many accolades, the only thing that will make him want out is the fact the club has zero appreciation and he might have the desire to move home. I just can’t see anything else.

Would love Cogs to complete the JOM bromance (as well as our midfield for the next 6-7 years).

Can't see it happening though. If he stays on he will be a certain GWS future captain and a legend of the club.

My conclusion is that you should be worried. If he keeps holding off contract talks I’d really like to hear what your best reason as to why this would be. What for an extra $50,000 to buy JOM a Xmas present 😂
Mmmm

Well I'm not because it's March and he's contracted to the end of the season.

Very little, i concur with SHAKESPEARE

Out of Cogs, Kelly 1 will sign in the near future question remains is who will put pen to paper 1st

Both are more than capable of showing us that they can stay focused on the game and helps at GWS to stay out of the media bubble to get the results on the park

Mmmm

Well I'm not because it's March and he's contracted to the end of the season.
You still haven’t answered my question. What has he to gain from holding out? Now I must reiterate and make it clear that I mean hold out all season not just for a couple of months. Star players putting off talks all year has never proven to be a good thing and I can only ever remember one star player winning a GF doing so and he ended up leaving to the Swans. Whether you want to recognise it or not holding out contact talks all year 99% of the time derails a teams morale. You guys have the added benefit of having 2 stars in this position and it’s all good and well while your winning but if some losses mount then the pressure to give an answer of where their doing gets bigger and the rumours go into overdrive.

I moved to Sydney before then as well. Edelsten ruined the Swans for me and I was an interstate Hawks member for years, albeit with no Victorian background. Felt comfortable jumping ship to the Giants.

Ah, I was wondering how an articulate, intelligent poster like you ended up at GWS. It all makes sense now.

You still haven’t answered my question. What has he to gain from holding out? Now I must reiterate and make it clear that I mean hold out all season not just for a couple of months. Star players putting off talks all year has never proven to be a good thing and I can only ever remember one star player winning a GF doing so and he ended up leaving to the Swans. Whether you want to recognise it or not holding out contact talks all year 99% of the time derails a teams morale. You guys have the added benefit of having 2 stars in this position and it’s all good and well while your winning but if some losses mount then the pressure to give an answer of where their doing gets bigger and the rumours go into overdrive.
1. He hasn't actually "held out" let alone for the whole season.

Actually that makes point 2 redundant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back