Restricted Free Agent Stephen Coniglio

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chioli

Debutant
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Haha. The Giants losing to that Hawthorn side yesterday must be a big red flag for any player staying at the Giants. No Mitchell, Smith, Wingard, Roughy dropped O'Meara had 15 touches and the Giants lost to a midfield of Henderson, Worpel and Cousins. If I was Coniglio I would be seeing the season out and making a decision after based on the likelihood of success at the Giants. Im not convinced that they are coached well enough to win a flag

Buzzasto DaSilva

Premiership Player
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Islanders
Haha. The Giants losing to that Hawthorn side yesterday must be a big red flag for any player staying at the Giants. No Mitchell, Smith, Wingard, Roughy dropped O'Meara had 15 touches and the Giants lost to a midfield of Henderson, Worpel and Cousins. If I was Coniglio I would be seeing the season out and making a decision after based on the likelihood of success at the Giants. Im not convinced that they are coached well enough to win a flag
Yeah. I heard this morning that Kelly went to the club and asked us to rescind the contract he signed and wants out- based on yesterday's performance. We are stuffed and should nail the joint up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom