Restricted Free Agent Stephen Coniglio

THE_GUN

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Piss Off You Troll
Don’t know where you heard that Lynch and JOM were best mates. When O’Meara asked to be traded Lynch and May who co-captains at the time if I recall correctly had a semi falling out with him because he wanted to leave. I’ll add that both ended up being hypocrites and eventually left as well.
In the Lynch thread on this board, Was posted by hawks supporters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

General Giant

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
GWS
It's pretty amazing that out of all the clubs only GWS and maybe GCS are the ones with salary cap issues

If one didn't know better you would think there is a heap of invisible systematic cheating bubbling away under the scrupulously clean books of the established clubs

I understand success and location play a part but it's absolute garbage that clubs that are continually losing players are under pressure where the established clubs aren't but are bringing those players in by the truckload

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
3rd party deals for traditional states are a wonderful thing.
That and ambassador roles are huge down south. Pies have the biggest one so far.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

General Giant

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
GWS
According to Hawks fans Shiel was signed sealed and delivered to them last year.

Turns out they werent even in the running.

A lot to play out the next 12 months though

Still think its us or the Eagles.

With the probability more towards us due to the Giants def would of chatted with him about his intentions last year.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Isaac Cumming No 1

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
GWS
It's pretty amazing that out of all the clubs only GWS and maybe GCS are the ones with salary cap issues

If one didn't know better you would think there is a heap of invisible systematic cheating bubbling away under the scrupulously clean books of the established clubs

I understand success and location play a part but it's absolute garbage that clubs that are continually losing players are under pressure where the established clubs aren't but are bringing those players in by the truckload

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Our issues are really the result of generous start up concessions and good player retention.

The abrupt early end to our list/salary cap concessions and the unplanned loss of COLA didn't help, but something had to give somewhere.

In the big picture I dont think we can really argue we haven't been given a fair chance to build a successful club, and we just deal with it and move on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

james Dean

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
PHX, NUFC, Pats
if Kelly doesn't take our money, warchest goes to this guy. Outbid everyone by 200k plus
Please do. North Melbourne during FA is like the drunk guy on the dance floor trying to hook up with every girl and getting rejected every time.

the Ziebull

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Clearly not very. After all, the 'big fish' you go after keep rejecting you for significantly less than you're offering.
you do know players sign for less than what they can get on the market, theres nothing strange about turning down a bigger offer to stay put

there's almost a 200k premium in getting a good player to switch clubs

telsor

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Habs
you do know players sign for less than what they can get on the market, theres nothing strange about turning down a bigger offer to stay put

there's almost a 200k premium in getting a good player to switch clubs
Debatable and depends a lot on the club they're going to. Lynch to Richmond (and many other examples) didn't require huge overs, but that's beside the point...You're saying how good it is to have that cap space, while clearly it's achieved very little....i.e. It's not all that good.

the Ziebull

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Debatable and depends a lot on the club they're going to. Lynch to Richmond (and many other examples) didn't require huge overs, but that's beside the point...You're saying how good it is to have that cap space, while clearly it's achieved very little....i.e. It's not all that good.
its achieved nothing tangible yet....
give it time

Top Bottom