Free Agency Stephen Coniglio

Where do you think he will play in 2020 and beyond?

• GWS

Votes: 61 12.1%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 179 35.4%
  • Carlton

Votes: 185 36.6%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • West Coast

Votes: 27 5.3%
  • Other

Votes: 40 7.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wouldnt get cocky there.

Wish him all the best and hope he gets back, but nothing is guaranteed.

We have our own injury concerns with Patton fingers crossed.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

It's got nothing to do with being cocky but more so to do with your medicos saying he's got next to no hope of ever playing again. What does it say about your medicos if / when he makes an early return this season?

It's got nothing to do with being cocky but more so to do with your medicos saying he's got next to no hope of ever playing again. What does it say about your medicos if / when he makes an early return this season?

Doesn't say anything really.
Next to no hope (which I haven't heard them say) is not no hope.

It's also cleared up even more cap space to allow the retention of players.

Doesn't say anything really.
Next to no hope (which I haven't heard them say) is not no hope.

It's also cleared up even more cap space to allow the retention of players.

And what happens when the players they want to retain don't re-up? (i.e. Cogs and Kelly)

Having more money doesn't mean JS. Just ask any North fan.

I’m loving hearing about these daily ITK rumours. My ITK has told me that there is one club he “would love to play for” and that the particular club has been making a lot of moves to “find the money”. AFAIK he is very much staying put but is “open to moving” as this particular club has spent his whole career wooing him

And what happens when the players they want to retain don't re-up? (i.e. Cogs and Kelly)

Having more money doesn't mean JS. Just ask any North fan.
Having money as well as having them on your list already is always a good start to the negotiations.

Well both have re-signed before so I guess we will see.

Norths troubles are that they are trying to get ready made stars into the club. We just want to keep ours. Slight difference.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a great proposition ..... playing with your best mate who ain’t to shabby as a mid and Tom Mitchell. That’s the starting 3 in the middle for the next 7 years all at their peak. Not bad!

What a great proposition ..... playing with your best mate who ain’t to shabby as a mid and Tom Mitchell. That’s the starting 3 in the middle for the next 7 years all at their peak. Not bad!

Chuck in Wingard & Scully too.....But remember, Hawthorn aint a destination club no more.

Pretty sure I read somewhere that Hawthorn have the oldest average list age.... Maybe you guys can recruit him when he's in his 30's to fit the trend?

The trick is to have a list of experienced, middle aged and youngsters playing together.

Once the oldies call it a day the middle aged replace the experienced, the youngsters replaced the middle aged and then you pick up some more youngsters.

It’s not about only having a stack of top end draft picks. Having said this I do like the early draft picks the blues have had more recently!

Last edited:
The trick is to have a list of experienced, middle aged and youngsters playing together.

Once the oldies call it a day the middle aged replace the experienced, the youngsters replaced the middle aged and then you pick up some more youngsters.

It’s not about only having a stack of top end draft picks. Having said this I do like the more recent ones by the blues!

I wish you guys the best of luck anyway. Hope you get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back