Free Agency Stephen Coniglio

Where do you think he will play in 2020 and beyond?

• GWS

Votes: 61 12.1%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 179 35.4%
  • Carlton

Votes: 185 36.6%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • West Coast

Votes: 27 5.3%
  • Other

Votes: 40 7.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted extend a warm welcome to the Hawks fans who are making their way back into this thread over the next 24 hours :thumbsu:
Thanks, I think we extended the warm welcome to Cogs last night though when he had dinner with JOM and others from the club.

Chioli

Team Captain
Oct 4, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Haha, well played

Haha. The Giants losing to that Hawthorn side yesterday must be a big red flag for any player staying at the Giants. No Mitchell, Smith, Wingard, Roughy dropped O'Meara had 15 touches and the Giants lost to a midfield of Henderson, Worpel and Cousins. If I was Coniglio I would be seeing the season out and making a decision after based on the likelihood of success at the Giants. Im not convinced that they are coached well enough to win a flag

Jun 6, 2011
Goonellebah
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Islanders
Haha. The Giants losing to that Hawthorn side yesterday must be a big red flag for any player staying at the Giants. No Mitchell, Smith, Wingard, Roughy dropped O'Meara had 15 touches and the Giants lost to a midfield of Henderson, Worpel and Cousins. If I was Coniglio I would be seeing the season out and making a decision after based on the likelihood of success at the Giants. Im not convinced that they are coached well enough to win a flag
Yeah. I heard this morning that Kelly went to the club and asked us to rescind the contract he signed and wants out- based on yesterday's performance. We are stuffed and should nail the joint up.

Sep 12, 2013
10 min from Optus
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Lakers Claremont
It's all gone very quiet in the Coniglio thread.
West Coast are known for keeping their target under wraps. Not usual for us to splash the names about, certainly not this early in the season. The asking price for Tim Kelly (both trade value and salary) are about the same as Coniglio so we will get to chose which one. I for one am hoping we have chosen Cogs.

One good thing about Norf committing to a rebuild, there is no way the likes of Coniglio will be taking any salary offer seriously. So that puts Norf, the Doggies, Saints, Dees and Blues all out of the race for Cogs.

Anyway, I'm sure we will see Tom Petroro at the Eagles headquarters as he seals the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back