Free Agency Stephen Coniglio

Where do you think he will play in 2020 and beyond?

• GWS

Votes: 61 12.1%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 179 35.4%
  • Carlton

Votes: 185 36.6%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • West Coast

Votes: 27 5.3%
  • Other

Votes: 40 7.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if they lose Kelly they wouldn’t be able to afford cogs

Tim Kelly is still in the second year of his draft contract and on base wage only

Yes we would as we would be allocating at least 800k for Kelly next year so that becomes available if he goes and we will lose Smith SSelwood Henderson who are on big contracts and maybeTaylor and possibly Bews to go. Thats easily 1.3pa from the other outgoings without factoring in Kelly. That said i think Coniglio stays at GWS and i doubt he comes to Geelong but we can well and truly afford him.

He has already done one hell of a build.

Don't think he would want to start again at another club.

Cripps, Coniligio, Walsh, Dow, SSP, Stocker plus this years draft is a pretty decent midfield. Carlton's talls also are reaching their 100 games in the next 2 seasons.

Blues would be pushing for 10th to 7th with Cogs in that side IMO.

The new coach is the big ??

Paul Roos...........

The Cogs/Geelong chatter is just column fillers.

“could look at”
“would be interested”
“Possibly suitors”
I smell another sig for you to get banned coming up.

Lol. It would be foolish for anyone to think that Coniglio is staying. It has been obvious for months now.
Wonder what you would've said about Sloane or Gaff at this point last year?

Wonder what you would've said about Sloane or Gaff at this point last year?

I think Gaff was out the door prior to his brain-fade.

No idea about the Sloan one. I thought it was more about his partner as opposed to him wanting to leave.

My view, if Coniglio stays it will get down over the bye period. If not, I reckon he is as good as gone. It was reported his management have met with GWS recently, and judging by Cameron's recent comments it appears this is the case.

I have always thought he was staying, but I'm starting to think he might be on the move.

Wow, you really are a genius.

Have you got this Thursday's lotto numbers as well?
It's an interesting point overall, given that before about a couple of years ago big names yet to resign at this point often left. But since then we've had Kelly, Martin, Gaff and Sloane all choose to stay despite having yet to make their mind up at this point in the year and little signs that they would.

It's an interesting point overall, given that before about a couple of years ago big names yet to resign at this point often left. But since then we've had Kelly, Martin, Gaff and Sloane all choose to stay despite having yet to make their mind up at this point in the year and little signs that they would.
Often players like to play the market, or they have plans in the wings.

Sloane played the market, got some great offers and ultimately forced the Crows hand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 692067

Nic and Cogs catching up!!!!

Would look good together............on the same side!!!
I wonder if they played together at Swan Districts? May have just missed each other. I know Coniglio and Walters both played in the heartbreaking 2010 WAFL GF (the one where Andrew Krakoeur kicked a goal with a few seconds left and Claremont lost by a point).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back