Free Agency Stephen Coniglio

Where do you think he will play in 2020 and beyond?

• GWS

Votes: 61 12.1%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 179 35.4%
  • Carlton

Votes: 185 36.6%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • West Coast

Votes: 27 5.3%
  • Other

Votes: 40 7.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 9, 2017
Penguin
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
He ain’t joining your old and decaying side to sit through another 5 years rebuilding again mate.

Sorry to rain on your parade but #destinationclub is just a fallacy
Wait and see
Good to know, close thread everyone. Fnerd knows what Coniglio is doing so no need for it anymore.

Good to know, close thread everyone. Fnerd knows what Coniglio is doing so no need for it anymore.
Fnerd has PTSD from 2013.

May 5, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
I wonder if they played together at Swan Districts? May have just missed each other. I know Coniglio and Walters both played in the heartbreaking 2010 WAFL GF (the one where Andrew Krakoeur kicked a goal with a few seconds left and Claremont lost by a point).

3 year age difference. Naitanui was drafted when Coniglio was 15 so they didn't play seniors together and would've been in different age groups leading up to Colts.

Probably crossed paths at the club as two highly rated juniors. Also the 2010 GF was magnificent.

Cogs would need to rate himself pretty highly if he is going to Hawthorn since he and Titch have to lift them from where they are now to premiership contenders in the next couple of years.
Tom, JOM, Cogs, Worpel, Scully would be a pretty good midfield core, don’t you think?

It’s called a report button, and yes, quoting outdated posts from club boards to point score is against forum rules.
Oh so when you report someone they get included in the PM to the mod do they?

Never knew that.

And "outdated" is gold, it was 24 hours after the poster in question posted it.

Aug 9, 2017
Penguin
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
Oh so when you report someone they get included in the PM to the mod do they?

Never knew that.

And "outdated" is gold, it was 24 hours after the poster in question posted it.
You actually going to post something relevant about Coniglio or just going to keep having a teary?

Yeah mate, it was outdated because things had changed, clearly.

You want to rehash this every couple of months, it’s cute and all, but you might need a new hobby.
Things had "changed" ah of course.

Where'd I bring it up within the last few months?

Wow, it’s like I didn’t Pm you to say that I’m glad we weren’t willing to pay two firsts.
You did.

After Shiel rang Clarko to tell him he wasn't coming. Which occurred before the post I had in my sig.

So how come that post appeared if Shiel had already rung Clarko and after the "Hawks rejected Shiel?" Coz remember the narrative is Hawthorn rejected Shiel before he rang Clarko.

But yeah after the fact you sent me a PM. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back