Free Agency Stephen Coniglio

Where do you think he will play in 2020 and beyond?

• GWS

Votes: 61 12.1%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 179 35.4%
  • Carlton

Votes: 185 36.6%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • West Coast

Votes: 27 5.3%
  • Other

Votes: 40 7.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would take several other mids under 20 over Worpel
Worpel is a Joel Selwood clone. Throw in the leadership qualities he shows at such a young age many Hawk fans see him as our future captain. After losing Mitchell at the start of the year he has stepped up to the plate and played consistent footy this year. Wouldn’t surprise me if he finishes top 3 in the clubs B&F. Will be a gun and if Cogs comes in Hawks will easily have one of the best midfields going around. Can’t tag 3 guns!

Worpel is a Joel Selwood clone. Throw in the leadership qualities he shows at such a young age many Hawk fans see him as our future captain. After losing Mitchell at the start of the year he has stepped up to the plate and played consistent footy this year. Wouldn’t surprise me if he finishes top 3 in the clubs B&F. Will be a gun and if Cogs comes in Hawks will easily have one of the best midfields going around. Can’t tag 3 guns!
Worpel is a fine player I just wouldnt take him first. He would be in the 3-6 range theres a few more who going forward from that group will be better than he will be in a few years time. No knock on the bloke at all hes a great get at a 3rd rounder for you blokes but he doesnt have that elite IT factor some of the others do

Walsh
Smith
Rozee
Cerra

Think they will all be better than Worpel in a few years and expecting the last two to end up spending time in the guts

Cerra and Bailey Smith?

Cerra is overrated and hasn’t done anything to be rated so highly, whilst Smith is good but not a genuine midfielder. Walsh yes I agree with you on that one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cerra and Bailey Smith?

Cerra is overrated and hasn’t done anything to be rated so highly, whilst Smith is good but not a genuine midfielder. Walsh yes I agree with you on that one.
Smith not a genuine mid? He def is wait for him in a cpl of years he has real explosion that is going to translate very well when he matures more
Cerra will come good Ross has cooked him but hes got really good skills that could translate over and id take a punt on him over Worpel. Worpel is solid as F but so again not hating on him hes very good

Jaegar is such a top bloke. Good on him.

Wish the best for Cogs no matter where he goes
Cogs flew to the GC and watch Jaeger in his come back NEAFL game in 2016. Then when Jags moved to us and had a set back for a couple of months after a couple of games, on his return through VFL at Windy Hill Cogs was there watching from the stands once more.

They are very supportive of each other, these two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back