Free Agency Stephen Coniglio

Where do you think he will play in 2020 and beyond?

• GWS

Votes: 61 12.1%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 179 35.4%
  • Carlton

Votes: 185 36.6%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • West Coast

Votes: 27 5.3%
  • Other

Votes: 40 7.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
😂😂😂😂😂

Collingwood coach officially makes comment on Gillons unfortunate comments.
Now why would he do that I wonder?

He was asked the question mate, rewatch the segment on the news and was very hesitant in saying he disagreed with the comments.
Means absolutely nothing.
Yeah, na.

Did certain so called ITK blues fans suggest this would happen yesterday?

Does this increase their credibility on the Coniglio matter?
Thursday was always the day champ dog. We got some itk's that are unimpeachable.

Did certain so called ITK blues fans suggest this would happen yesterday?

Does this increase their credibility on the Coniglio matter?
We were told Monday that it would be made official on thursday, the same time they all told us cogs was done.

It tells you the club is extremely confident if nothing else.

We were told Monday that it would be made official on thursday, the same time they all told us cogs was done.

It tells you the club is extremely confident if nothing else.
Cogs was never "done", only that Hawthorn are out of the race.

It's GWS or Carlton.

If that little flog Italian goes to Carlton I’ll never forgive him....

Mainly because the Hawthorn supporters will be just as bad (if not worse) on the Lachie Whitfield thread until he re-signs or leaves or has another line...what ever comes first.

Mainly because the Hawthorn supporters will be just as bad (if not worse) on the Lachie Whitfield thread until he re-signs or leaves or has another line...what ever comes first.

He's more likely to go home & thats not Roma. Prefer he stays with your lot.

Its gonna be worse bro. Wayyyyyy worse.

I haven't posted much in this thread, expect to see a s**t load of me in the Whitfield thread if he holds of resigning and we get linked.

Whitfield is my favorite player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What does Coniglio want?

a) Good money and maybe compete for a flag for the next few years - GWS
b) Good money to play under an established coach and maybe compete for a flag in the next 2-3 years - Hawks
c) Huge money and maybe compete for a flag in 3-5 years - Blues

I don't know.

What does Coniglio want?

b) Good money to play under an established coach and maybe compete for a flag in the next 2-3 years - Hawks

I don't know.
He doesn’t lose. It’s crazy how fans fight over one player on bigfooty

What does Coniglio want?

I don't know.

Realistically there is so much more than just money and flags imo that fans just don't bother mentioning. Things like friendships, organisational culture, what kind of boss you'll have, opportunities outside the footy club eg post career earning potential or connections to other organisations he's interested in etc

I do laugh when people say things like 'Why would he go to Carlton? They have an unproven coach while we have the master in Clarkson and they have been crap for years, he won't be winning a premiership there' and 'There's no reason he'll choose Hawthorn, they are obviously on the decline and he won't be winning a premiership there' etc

What does Coniglio want?

I don't know.

His Mum wants him to come home.:rolleyes:
Money: $heaps everywhere he chooses.

Realistically there is so much more than just money and flags imo that fans just don't bother mentioning. Things like friendships, organisational culture, what kind of boss you'll have, opportunities outside the footy club eg post career earning potential or connections to other organisations he's interested in etc

I do laugh when people say things like 'Why would he go to Carlton? They have an unproven coach while we have the master in Clarkson and they have been crap for years, he won't be winning a premiership there' and 'There's no reason he'll choose Hawthorn, they are obviously on the decline and he won't be winning a premiership there' etc

Are you suggesting a chance at a flag IF he still doesnt have one, is NOT a factor?

Last edited:
One said he wouldn't break our hearts like shiel, another said the deal was as good as can be done at this time of year.

I'd call that done myself.

God i'm pretty happy now if we jag COGS rather than Shiels who's a big dissapointment,things are turning!!!!

What does Coniglio want?

I don't know.

Eagles win flag. Gaff moves home.

Coniglio goes to the Eagles, wins three peat under an established coach and gets to eat pasta with family every week. On good money (Gaff's contract).

Now that's a nice little nighmare for Vic team supporters.:thumbsu::D:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back