Moved Thread Stephen Dank go away (Footy Show announces Dank is going to court to get his ban overturned)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 27, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Well this is a promising turn of events. Might have something to do in the off season now.

I just hope I haven't burnt my bridges to badly with TerryWallet

497.jpg

I sentence you to cheer for Jimmy as he presents the Normie to Tex.:D

This might be a little too far, but I would not have been disappointed if the drive by shooter was a better shot.

"might" be a little too far to wish someone got shot? Are you sure?
You've almost topped Adz asking if it would be ok if Richmond used Phil Walsh and Jacob's brother's death as topics for banter in the GF...
Cant believe some of the s**t thats been getting posted on here lately.

"might" be a little too far to wish someone got shot? Are you sure?
You've almost topped Adz asking if it would be ok if Richmond used Phil Walsh and Jacob's brother's death as topics for banter in the GF...
Cant believe some of the s**t thats been getting posted on here lately.
Lol settle down pal. Want a tissue?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

60sbomber

Club Legend
Jul 4, 2011
Frankston
AFL Club
Essendon
What a fool Barrett is. He says Dank appealing in court will dredge up the Essendon saga and risk people like the 34 players being required to testify in court.
What crap.
He doesn't seem to realise that Dank was convicted and banned for activities unrelated to his employment at Essendon. His ban has nothing to do with anything he did, or was accused of doing, at Essendon. How then would the appeal involve anyone at Essendon?

SuperSteele22

Premiership Player
Nov 6, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
I couldn't give a s**t if Dank's fighting to have his ban overturned. That's his right.

What I have an issue with is the fact that it's getting airtime. Why would Barrett think that the footy public is interested in hearing about this ****ing saga again? A simple case of a journalist who doesn't give a **** if the story is relevant/interesting or not, as long as he's the one that gets to break it. Gutter reporting.

Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
Seems like he's been booked in for court / tribunal appearances a dozen times.

He never actually shows up, it's just some kind of weird tactic he seems to use for... who knows why
I have a bombshell which will blow apart the saga and prove my innocence!

"ok what is it"

"...i left it in my car, excuse me for a second"

Ancient Tiger

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 18, 2007
Richmond
AFL Club
Richmond
Get em Stevo! Haterz goin hate. Bad case of wrong place wrong time.
What are you talking about?

Do you actually support a man that gave your players all sorts of crap without informing them of what it was? And that crap lost them a year of football they'll never get back. And believe me when I say, the players don't want to know what he gave them.

Maybe he's taken so long to fabricate false records with the right metadata on them so he can pretend what he gave them was just vitamin C.

Why does Barrett Give him any air time? He blames Dank for interrupting GF week but he is the one breaking the story.

Conclusion: Barrett hates Richmond so much, he wants to sh*t on their week.

Why do you say this week is Richmonds week

Is next week, Adelaides week?

Supreme Court Day 1, the first minute of hearing:

Justice - "Is Mr Dank's representative here?"

Ambulance Chaser - "Yes your honour. Shyster McRipoff from SirensMakeUsRun and Associates"

Justice - "I have to ask before we go any further Mr McRipoff. Why didn't your client avail himself of any of the defined avenues of appeal?"

Ambulance Chaser - "Well umm err"

Justice - "It says here that Mr Dank did say he was taking the option to defend himself but didn't bother to attend his appeal hearing"

Ambulance Chaser - "Well you see there was...."

Justice - "Original judgement stands. Case dismissed. Get out of my court. Costs to be paid by Mr Dank. Dumplings are on me."

Where did I say that? I just said that he hated Richmond and was targeting their week. I didn't say it wasn't Adelaide's week. Of course it's their week too.

You said this was Richmonds week

You know that cart and horse sort of thing

Ancient Tiger

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 18, 2007
Richmond
AFL Club
Richmond
You said this was Richmonds week

You know that cart and horse sort of thing
Read my post again. I said GF week first. That includes both sides. Then mentioned Richmond (who Barrett hates) and therefore it ruins their week. It sounds funny if I posted he targeted Richmond to ruin Adelaide's week or even Adelaide's and Richmond's week...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back