Stephen Dank has provided a sworn affidavit declaring never at his time at Essendon did he take possession of Thymosin Beta 4

Aug 14, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
It’s always oddly amusing watching the nuffies fire up every time some new ‘smoking gun’ emerges.

Any affidavit being sworn (particularly by someone with Dank’s issues) means SFA in isolation.

If he’d miraculously located the records he was sure Essendon had kept about what the players actually took it might be interesting, but then I’d love to see his explanation as to where they’ve been. Dean Wallis’s iPhone maybe?

Rockwell

Rookie
Dec 30, 2003
perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
It’s always oddly amusing watching the nuffies fire up every time some new ‘smoking gun’ emerges.

Any affidavit being sworn (particularly by someone with Dank’s issues) means SFA in isolation.

If he’d miraculously located the records he was sure Essendon had kept about what the players actually took it might be interesting, but then I’d love to see his explanation as to where they’ve been. Dean Wallis’s iPhone maybe?
Yes . He was found guilty of bring the game into dispute because he didn't keep records of what was injected.
If he's receptionist/nurse signed for the drugs, technically he didn't take possession of the drugs.

It just reminds me of bill Clinton " I did not have sexual relations with that woman "

Aussie in exile

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 21, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Yes . He was found guilty of bring the game into dispute because he didn't keep records of what was injected.
If he's receptionist/nurse signed for the drugs, technically he didn't take possession of the drugs.

It just reminds me of bill Clinton " I did not have sexual relations with that woman "
Spot on. If the drugs were legal that he injected why didn't he keep a record of them?
In my opinion they only time you wouldn't keep records of what was injected into players would be that if they illegal.
Just when you think this story is going away it rears it's ahead again and in my opinion there are certain people out there who have questions to answer. Fat Andy for starters.

Jan 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
It's been 7 years. WADA is about to dispose the archive blood samples from 2012 at its Cologne storage plant.

Can Bruce Francis type out an emergency injunction application fast enough?

Can't believe we never had a Royal Commission into this. It's all connected man, the Freemasons, WADA, Opus Dei, Harold Holt.....

Sep 24, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Can Bruce Francis type out an emergency injunction application fast enough?

Can't believe we never had a Royal Commission into this. It's all connected man, the Freemasons, WADA, Opus Dei, Harold Holt.....
And for benefit of Catoggio76 make sure Bomber Thompson's Armstrong Creek land deal is included. :moustache:

Back