Stephen Dank Shot - please read OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Given the prevalence of conspiracy nutters on the HTB, this really could not be any more perfect.

Like the nutters who said all along that the only reason Essendon got caught was because they were using a bloke with dodgy connections who was having his phone tapped by the ACC?

The same nutters who predicted that the AFL would do everything possible to get Essendon off, but that WADA wouldn't let them get away with it?

The real conspiracists are the people who believed amazing farrgoes of patent bullshit fed to them by the likes of Martin Hardie.

Evans + Andy D + "the financials" would make for a very interesting long chapter in that book.

I once got drunk with a person who had worked with a major international crisis agency. They were in Libya for the revolution against Gaddafi. Afterwards, the militias took control. This person was a doctor and working in a field hospital and had been patching up guys fighting against the regime for months. Living with them, theoretically independent but in reality a medic for them. But after the regime fell, these guys became the law. And they very quickly went Mad Max. But she knew some of them very well, she had literally saved their lives in occasion.

Now these guys took to getting revenge and shoring up their position very enthusiastically. And they started bringing her other guys to patch up. Guys who had very clearly been tortured, bits of them ripped off with pliers, that kind of thing. And they asked her to patch them up. It very quickly dawned on her that her good mates were torturing people to the point of death and then bringing them to her to fix up, so they could keep torturing them until they found out or got whatever they wanted.

So she says to her good mates, young men she has been through unimaginable stress with, has held their hands while their friends died in front of them, look guys, I can't do this, I can't act as a kind of doctor to torturers.

And then her mates, her democracy loving young men she admired and had worked with and saved and cried for, told her that if she didn't do what shewas told, she'd be getting the pliers. Because why? Because they had guns and they could do what they wanted and she knew what it was like, why did she think she was any better or different.

She got out by literally sneaking out on a helicopter in the middle of the night.

I don't think any chopper is coming for Danksy.

Not sure if anyone else noticed but on the pre game show last night I was struck that those three morons thought it was funny and implied it would have been better if the attempt succeeded. I know Dank's nothing to admire but not sure attempted murder is all that funny.
At least they didn't suggest holding him under water.

He's suggesting he is about to release some damning evidence about other sporting clubs

He has been spouting this bullshit for ages along with the, I know everything EFC took, but refuses to tell the players or AFL house.

He is so full of it and for whatever the reason s**t just got real. It wouldn't surprise me if he got out of Dodge

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is, but they should really have some self awareness about what they do - at 7pm on Saturday night primte time laughing about a guy nearly geting killed that morning.

It highlights the level of professionalism in the AFL

Bomma was on 7 news - says Dank is a decent bloke. The other half says Bomma has also been spruiking that Hirdie should be allowed to come back for another go at Essadon. Sounds like he wants to get the band back together.

Apparently an interview coming up with Bomma pretty soon on 7 news. Do they have subtitles on that channel?

1469349878455.jpg

So does this mean the AFL has ties to organised crime? Obvs Essendon Dank connection, but if this whole thing is connected to protecting the brand? Repercussions would ruin the sport. Flares all round

Remove this Banner Ad

Back