Stephen Dank Warrant issued

Remove this Banner Ad

gingernuts

binlicker
Apr 25, 2018
the southern end of the minyip swamp
AFL Club
Geelong
A court has issued a warrant for disgraced sports scientist Stephen Dank after he failed to appear on charges of fraud, forgery and causing serious harm.

Key points:
  • Mr Dank was at the centre of the Essendon's infamous supplements program
  • Neither Mr Dank nor his lawyer appeared at the Darwin Local Court for a mention listed for Wednesday afternoon
  • Mr Dank is currently living interstate
NT police charged the 56-year-old late last year but his case has been adjourned nine times since his first appearance.

Neither Mr Dank nor his lawyer showed at the Darwin Local Court for a mention listed on Wednesday afternoon.

Court officers tried to contact Mr Dank by phone three times.

The last call was picked up by a lawyer who told the court he no longer represented Mr Dank.

"I'm not satisfied the situation can be allowed to continue this way," Judge John Neill said.

"I order a warrant on oath to issue."

Mr Dank is currently living interstate.

Cool, time to call in the sheriffs.....anyone a bounty hunter....?

......nah stuff it, call in the head hunter......

image004-1.jpg

Maybe add to key points

- Mr Dank certainly wasn’t involved in any dodgy supplements in his time at Geelong.

Interterritory apparently.
Considering he didn’t have any time at Geelong you’re probably right

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And when the guilty verdict is handed down...i think a public crucifixion in the middle of Windy Hill oval would be an appropriate punishment.
“Welease... Steven!”

A court has issued a warrant for disgraced sports scientist Stephen Dank after he failed to appear on charges of fraud, forgery and causing serious harm.

Key points:
  • Neither Mr Dank nor his lawyer appeared at the Darwin Local Court for a mention listed for Wednesday afternoon
NT police charged the 56-year-old late last year but his case has been adjourned nine times since his first appearance.

Neither Mr Dank nor his lawyer showed at the Darwin Local Court for a mention listed on Wednesday afternoon.

The last call was picked up by a lawyer who told the court he no longer represented Mr Dank.

"I'm not satisfied the situation can be allowed to continue this way," Judge John Neill said.

Amazing isnt it?

Key points:

I'm surprised this took so long and surprised if others don't fall with him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back