Recommitted Stephen Hill [re-signed for two more years]

Remove this Banner Ad

If the offered contracts are only netting us a 3rd rounder or less I 100% hope we match the deal. Too good of a player to let go for nothing if he isn't asking much.
He’s an unrestricted free agent. You don’t get to match regardless of how low the offer (and compo) is.

He’s an unrestricted free agent. You don’t get to match regardless of how low the offer (and compo) is.
Read my below.
Stephen isn't going to the Gold Coast for premiership glory, therefor it is reasonable to assume that his decision for considering it is financial. We should offer him similar to what they are to keep him.

Unfortunately S.Hill body has been letting him down the last 3 years and so has the medical team. If GC offer him good coin, he would be silly not to take it. Can’t see Freo matching it.

According to Twomey more likely to joining his younger brother in Melbourne. GCS is Colin Young way of Marketing Stephen. Current GCS players under Colin Young David swallow and Powell.

According to Twomey more likely to joining his younger brother in Melbourne. GCS is Colin Young way of Marketing Stephen. Current GCS players under Colin Young David swallow and Powell.

Colin Young is creating all this noise to get Brad Hill a better contract. His previous manager negotiated his contract at Freo and it was heavily front loaded. I imagine Freo will sweeten the deal and offer Stephen a year extension to keep the brothers happy.

On Twomey, he spends to much time on his fantasy drafts and has lost touch with reality, has no idea what’s going on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back