flggr Stephen Kernahan (GOAT CAPTAIN OF THE 20th CENTURY FOR CARLTON - GUARANTEED 2022 PREMIERS) endorses Joel Selwood as the best skipper he’s ever seen!

Remove this Banner Ad

Its comforting to know the self proclaimed greatest team of the modern era is your finals bitch.
What a time to be alive.
Self proclaimed?

46344FC3-EFDB-4A6D-9552-8A9EA476D83E.jpeg

E200F377-10BF-4193-B396-DFFAEB7A1D43.jpeg

Patronizing Season 5 GIF by ABC Network

That’s right, you’re the flog with no stats but insist you’d kick a goal on Steve Silvagni in a grand final. 🤭

No I said I could get a couple of marks in a game and do better than GAS did in the 94 & 95 GF. Dunno why you are surprised, a random bloke off the street could.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

"We are Geelong the ******* team of all", you're a bit slow cheffy but I'm sure even you would realise that's self proclaimed?

Lethal said greatest club, not greatest team, that's like being the best clubman, you know you're the ones that carry the drinks and clean up the rooms for the great clubs😘
🤣🤣

DB132B25-DA55-4552-AE79-868CFC146483.jpeg

Mad Salt GIF by Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio, Hound Comics)

Also forgot to mention he said ‘this century’ cause if he included all of history you’d fall into the abyss. It’s actually astounding that you don’t realise it’s a backhanded compliment. 🤣🤣. Talk about being desperate for validation lol

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
🤣

happy lilo and stitch GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back