Scandal Stephen Silvagni

Remove this Banner Ad

I wear shorts sometimes in winter and I’m definitely a knob. Confirmed
haven’t worn pants for 30 years, the missus will definitely confirm that I’m a knob

No comment on SOS from me, but regards to Jo, I work in the disability sector and some years back she was hosting some fundraising event that I attended with some clients. Afterwards she came around and introduced herself to the clients I was with. Some were pretty 'unusual' in the way they looked and acted but she shook hands and got up close and asked each of them how they were and went and got some water for one of the guys that needed a drink.

I have no idea whether or not she was paid for that gig but it does not matter. She was top-shelf and put a smile on a number of faces - including mine. Barely thought of her beforehand, but since then I have held her in high regard.
Actually nix that. It was Livinia Nixon I was thinking of....Sorry, I was getting them mixed up as Channel 9 fluff girls of the time.

(I'm sure Jo is a lovely person but it was Livinia in this case). :$

Actually nix that. It was Livinia Nixon I was thinking of....Sorry, I was getting them mixed up as Channel 9 fluff girls of the time.

(I'm sure Jo is a lovely person but it was Livinia in this case). :$

More importantly, was it winter and was Livinia wearing a skirt, dress, shorts or any other piece of clothing that allowed the fresh air to hit her legs, thereby making her a knob?

Yep she’s 53, and still absolutely gorgeous. Seems to have a beautiful demeanour about her as well. Sounds like polar opposite to surly Steve.

To be fair, if you're that good looking, you're probably pretty content with the world.

I mean imagine waking up, it's Wednesday morning, you don't wanna get out of bed but you have to for work and you walk past the mirror and think "christ I'm good looking" and practically high five yourself the whole way to the shower...that is her life

To be fair, if you're that good looking, you're probably pretty content with the world.

I mean imagine waking up, it's Wednesday morning, you don't wanna get out of bed but you have to for work and you walk past the mirror and think "christ I'm good looking" and practically high five yourself the whole way to the shower...that is her life
It's hard, I'm telling you

Yep she’s 53, and still absolutely gorgeous. Seems to have a beautiful demeanour about her as well. Sounds like polar opposite to surly Steve.
I'm a campaigner and my wife is lovely. Everyone always says wtf hahaha. We balance each other well.

I need some softening sometimes in certain settings, and my wife needs me to be a campaigner to people that take advantage of her etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once when I was 3 or 4, before a game at Princes Park where SOS was out injured, he and Jo happened to walk out from the old door at the back leading to the rooms underneath the Gardiner Stand and past me and dad during the reserves.

Legit only about 5 other people, all adults around so him stopping to sign something for me wouldn’t have led to a stampede of him getting bothered, so dad said, go on ask him to sign your autograph book. I walked up and he just blanked me and kept walking.

Anyway, Jo went absolutely mental at him and made him come back and sign it and made him apologise lol. As they were walking off she was berating him for ‘always being such a rude campaigner’

Reminds me of the time when i was a kid asking carlton players for the autograph at the MCG (mid 90's). They were all in the race in the southern stand watching the reserves. You'd yell out 'hey braddles, can you sign my book' and he'd come over and sign. Repeat for other players. Then you'd ask diesel and he wouldnt come over at all.

Until the MCG attendant on the boundary near us said 'he wont come over, he's a prick' - diesel looks over at this guy then comes and signs the autographs 🤣

(this attendant was there every week, had a beard and was a grumpy old bastard - he'd threaten you if you ran on to early before the 2nd siren)

i dont understand this. is SOS seen as a knob because he came clean over the salary cap breaches? is that where all this stems from?
You’ve just read a thread full of other reasons why. Unless you haven’t. But yes, a lot of ex teammates don’t get on with him and a lesser extent Bradley because those 2 talked while said ex teammates didn’t. Not saying that makes him a knob, but that’s where a lot of the friction is from. But yeah, he’s a knob for plenty of reasons.

You’ve just read a thread full of other reasons why. Unless you haven’t. But yes, a lot of ex teammates don’t get on with him and a lesser extent Bradley because those 2 talked while said ex teammates didn’t.
so they're angry he did the ethical thing even though it was hard because he had some integrity?

i mean FMD!!!!

do these ex team mates have an iota of self reflection? is it possible this caused a bunch conflict after. i'd be pretty shitty too if i did the right thing and people were treating me poorly as a result.

Can we change the swear filter, campaigner to Stephen Silvagni?

There’s no Stephen Silvagni like Sam Newman.

100%. We were broke but the team was crap and KB couldn't coach. The club had every reason not to renew his contract. And he carried on like an entitled twat publicly for years afterwards. SOS appears to be behaving similarly, albietly without a microphone to trumpet his displeasure into at every opportunity

What nonsense … you can’t say the team was crap and KB couldn’t coach in the same sentence.
He had a team of kids … a 38 year old Cloke, flea was shot…
Jeans turned up and we were still s**t.
Is Clarkson a s**t coach now?

We had no recruiters … no facilities, no money, not even enough footballs at training, to say someone is a shot coach under those circumstances is just stupidity …
Those kids KB blooded took us to a prelim in 95’.

What nonsense … you can’t say the team was crap and KB couldn’t coach in the same sentence.
He had a team of kids … a 38 year old Cloke, flea was shot…
Jeans turned up and we were still s**t.
Is Clarkson a s**t coach now?

We had no recruiters … no facilities, no money, not even enough footballs at training, to say someone is a shot coach under those circumstances is just stupidity …
Those kids KB blooded took us to a prelim in 95’.
Old KB very bitter & twisted man - boy could he hold a grudge!

From an ex Tigers coterie member - KB bid for a signed tennis racquet (can’t remember who) at a Save our Skins function - never came good with the cash and laughed off all attempts to collect!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back