Nostradamus Lives Stephen SOS Silvagni sacked from Carlton. Tom Browne upgraded to CCC- Junk Bond rating

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gingernuts

binlicker
Apr 25, 2018
the southern end of the minyip swamp
AFL Club
Geelong
Heard somewhere Robert Walls and his son will both be interviewed for the SOS job
you don't need dinosaurs in key positions at football clubs.fooking Robert walls give ma spell. If Carlton do that they may as well, I don't know they may as well get used to the fact that bottom four forever is where they will be.Egotistical prick that walls and probably genetic

tropicaltiger

🏆2017🏆2019
Jan 4, 2002
cairns
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Snakes
you don't need dinosaurs in key positions at football clubs.fooking Robert walls give ma spell. If Carlton do that they may as well, I don't know they may as well get used to the fact that bottom four forever is where they will be.Egotistical prick that walls and probably genetic
walls is at carlton already in a consultancy role and his son david is/was doin good things at freo they say

RobR

Premiership Player
Sep 16, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
He was bullshitting mate.

Top Bottom