Nostradamus Lives Stephen SOS Silvagni sacked from Carlton. Tom Browne upgraded to CCC- Junk Bond rating

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
Strange, because I've been pretty clear in stating exactly what I want.

You claimed that "prospective candidates have baulked because of the way SOS was pushed out". I simply asked for proof that this was the case.

Proof which you still haven't provided.

That you've not been able to answer a very simple question speaks volumes. The rest of your most recent post is just irrelevant garbage, but I guess when that's all you've got, that's all you've got.
He said his sauce was from within Richmond Football Club.

What do you want, a stat dec?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeremias

Sep 26, 2004
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
MUFC, LAL, PSG
He said his sauce was from within Richmond Football Club.

What do you want, a stat dec?
Yep, exactly what I want.

Took him a while to come out with it, and when he did, it was pretty vague.

I wonder why......

Last edited by a moderator:

Elton Johns Wig

Bruncher 🏆
Apr 20, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Luton Town Cronulla
Yep, exactly what I want.

Took him a while to come out with it, and when he did, it was pretty vague.

I wonder why......
Funny that any teams group think is credible, because the group have "the knowledge", but then someone who has another source their info is invalid.

I am friends with a former Carlton employee (his wife and mine are sisters) and I can confidently say even when he worked there the place wasn't happy families.

But you do you mate.

La Dispute

La Dispute
Jul 14, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester City, Boston Bruins
Funny that any teams group think is credible, because the group have "the knowledge", but then someone who has another source their info is invalid.

I am friends with a former Carlton employee (his wife and mine are sisters) and I can confidently say even when he worked there the place wasn't happy families.

But you do you mate.
I can confirm that your friend was underperforming which was why he was sacked, and that is why he is disgruntled and propagating lies against the club.

Jeremias

Sep 26, 2004
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
MUFC, LAL, PSG

But you do you mate.
I have no reason to believe or suggest your info is invalid.

It does though seem you’ve completely missed the point.

Elton Johns Wig

Bruncher 🏆
Apr 20, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Luton Town Cronulla
I can confirm that your friend was underperforming which was why he was sacked, and that is why he is disgruntled and propagating lies against the club.
Thank you for your input.

He actually left of his own accord when approached and now works at another AFL club. He has been in the industry without a period of unemployment from his playing days through to now.

Elton Johns Wig

Bruncher 🏆
Apr 20, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Luton Town Cronulla
I have no reason to believe or suggest your info is invalid.

It does though seem you’ve completely missed the point.
No, I haven't.

I was giving a more in depth view. Just pointing out that some oppo fans may have ways to access some info.

If you choose to believe or not the other guy, that's up to you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom