Nostradamus Lives Stephen SOS Silvagni sacked from Carlton. Tom Browne upgraded to CCC- Junk Bond rating

Remove this Banner Ad

Strange, because I've been pretty clear in stating exactly what I want.

You claimed that "prospective candidates have baulked because of the way SOS was pushed out". I simply asked for proof that this was the case.

Proof which you still haven't provided.

That you've not been able to answer a very simple question speaks volumes. The rest of your most recent post is just irrelevant garbage, but I guess when that's all you've got, that's all you've got.
He said his sauce was from within Richmond Football Club.

What do you want, a stat dec?

He said his sauce was from within Richmond Football Club.

What do you want, a stat dec?

Yep, exactly what I want.

Took him a while to come out with it, and when he did, it was pretty vague.

I wonder why......

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, exactly what I want.

Took him a while to come out with it, and when he did, it was pretty vague.

I wonder why......
Funny that any teams group think is credible, because the group have "the knowledge", but then someone who has another source their info is invalid.

I am friends with a former Carlton employee (his wife and mine are sisters) and I can confidently say even when he worked there the place wasn't happy families.

But you do you mate.

Funny that any teams group think is credible, because the group have "the knowledge", but then someone who has another source their info is invalid.

I am friends with a former Carlton employee (his wife and mine are sisters) and I can confidently say even when he worked there the place wasn't happy families.

But you do you mate.

I can confirm that your friend was underperforming which was why he was sacked, and that is why he is disgruntled and propagating lies against the club.

But you do you mate.

I have no reason to believe or suggest your info is invalid.

It does though seem you’ve completely missed the point.

I can confirm that your friend was underperforming which was why he was sacked, and that is why he is disgruntled and propagating lies against the club.
Thank you for your input.

He actually left of his own accord when approached and now works at another AFL club. He has been in the industry without a period of unemployment from his playing days through to now.

I have no reason to believe or suggest your info is invalid.

It does though seem you’ve completely missed the point.
No, I haven't.

I was giving a more in depth view. Just pointing out that some oppo fans may have ways to access some info.

If you choose to believe or not the other guy, that's up to you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Four months after the Carlton brainstrust knew they needed to replace SOS and still no replacement.

Spose the fanbois are still saying this is all going to plan.

Soon they will be justifying to us the best solution will be promoting internally and all the other external options were rubbish.

Not many, outside a couple of very insecure Richmond supporters.
I’d hope hardcore blues supporters would be. Seems they worship SOS. His successor would be just a important to the success of your club.

Carlton mods would be expected to respond in a random manner. Over to you Jeramias.

How sad (in advance).

Last edited:
I’d hope hardcore blues supporters would be. Seems they worship SOS. His successor would be just a important to the success of your club.

Edit: I see you've tried the sneaky edit, but you forgot to edit silently. Well, I assume you forgot, because otherwise your use of "in advance" is about as misguided as the rest of your pathetic posts.

How sad indeed.

Last edited:
No question to answer. Three posts, two edited (just noticed the first one - you're an adult?), no questions.

What exactly am I supposed to answer? Why would I answer it when you're not interested in the question or the answer?

You really do get rattled when someone calls out your bullshit trolling. How sad.

No question to answer. Three posts, two edited (just noticed the first one - you're an adult?), no questions.

What exactly am I supposed to answer? Why would I answer it when you're not interested in the question or the answer?

How sad.
It’s a simple question for a simpleton. You think the right way to go is to replace SOS with Agresta or Brodie?

You think Liddle has scoured the AFL and obtained the best minds only
to discard them to defer to the existing Carlton brainstrust?

Simple question bud. Let’s see how you go...

I thought I was pretty clear in my previous post - unedited - that there's no point answering your "questions".

You're not interested in the answer nor in any reasonable discussion on the topic. That much is very clear.

You're dribbling again, Richo. Wear a bib next time you want to embarrass yourself. Perhaps a nappy also.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back