News Stephen to Bradley Hill Message.

Remove this Banner Ad

I think people will find Stephen Hill had more arrogance in play this year, his character hasn't changed off the field or verbally on the field but he took players on a lot more this year which is the arrogance that everyone here is wanting. (no one wants him to be a stuck up tool)
At times he was almost taunting opposition with the ball jotting back and forth waiting for the moment to get around them, which he usually would and then nail a pass inside 50, very pleased with Stephen this year top 5 in our team for sure

Definately improved but we need to use him smarter and to be honest not in the backline - more in the midfield delivering the ball into the 50.

From Brad Hill's roommate, apparently he's missing home and upon completion of his contract would like to come home and play with his brother. Says Melbourne is great and all while he's been young, but perhaps family and winning three flags already has caused him to think ahead.

From Brad Hill's roommate, apparently he's missing home and upon completion of his contract would like to come home and play with his brother. Says Melbourne is great and all while he's been young, but perhaps family and winning three flags already has caused him to think ahead.

Question is when does his contract end?

Wouldn't be surprised. He's achieved 3 times what every other player dreams of. His other dream would be to play alongside his brother in his home state. anyone know his contract length? Cant find anything on Hawks website

I dislike the Weagles as much as the next guy on this board - but - Big Bro needs to focus on winning a flag himself, not telling little bro to stop the Weagles from doing so.

Big Bros shouldn't rely on little bros to do the heavy lifting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering that Stephen was already out of the fight and Brad was in it, yes. Reckon Stephen should just fly over and slap a Hawks jumper on and take care of it himself?

If only Stephen had some of Bradley's confidence instead of being scared of his own shadow.
Always thought this. I bet Stephen is a very decent, genuine and kind person, but I reckon that's his downfall. His brother only has a tiny fraction of his natural skill, his speed, and his beautiful skills, but he has all the arrogance and confidence. Freo's Hilly frustrates me so much because of that, but it's the way he is and he'll never be able to have gall and mongrel.

Always thought this. I bet Stephen is a very decent, genuine and kind person, but I reckon that's his downfall. His brother only has a tiny fraction of his natural skill, his speed, and his beautiful skills, but he has all the arrogance and confidence. Freo's Hilly frustrates me so much because of that, but it's the way he is and he'll never be able to have gall and mongrel.
Who is more influential?

We have Stephen who has all the skills, Hawks have Brad who has the arrogance, Eagles have Benny who has the ability to make the whole country laugh.

images-2.jpg Seriously... just for a second can you imagine the Hill brothers together? I can't help but compare them to the Burgoyne brothers

Nothing against Brad, but he was hardly sighted on Saturday.

Ballas gets bagged 2 years on about his grand final performance, but Brad appears to do less in this grand final, but there are no comments about his "disappearing" act ?!!!!.
Brad peformed very well in the first 2 wins, so has some points on the board already.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back