Not-a-cluey Stephenson sacked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wouldn’t have denied it if it was true - there’s no point, if he was really getting sacked tomorrow we’d all know about it then anyway.
At the moment I give it at absolute best 0.1% chance Stephenson is the dickhead here, and a 99.9% chance it’s whoever started the rumour that is the dickhead.

Wouldn’t have denied it if it was true - there’s no point, if he was really getting sacked tomorrow we’d all know about it then anyway.
At the moment I give it at absolute best 0.1% chance Stephenson is the dickhead here, and a 99.9% chance it’s whoever started the rumour that is the dickhead.
1597497262370.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look, in fairness, they’re both dickheads

Ill take the under on Eddie making it 15 mins into radio show before he buries himself by NOT being abe to keep his mouth shut.

GO Catters

Odds on this is just a rumour. He wouldn’t be a punter given the multi-level sanction he got last time. I bet he learnt his lesson given he needs to jockey for a place in this side. He’d be railing against the attention. Just another barrier for him racing to find form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back